Zante Park Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
  • Pool
Hera Zakynthos Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$52
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Acapulco Marinos Apartments(Laganas)(Great Value!)
$62
$228
$189
$170
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe main strippool barevery nightpools are lovelyall inclusive packagetea bagssister hotellovely hotelgreek nightbreakfast and dinnereuro depositinclusive barenjoy your staymain barminute walk to the beachfood was lovelyboat trip
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

On arrival we were shown to our rooms that were in a separate building from where the main hotel was. I couldn't believe what I was walking into! It looked like maids quarters/the basement . The rooms were filthy the plug sockets were hanging out the wall and our windows had bars across. I felt like a prisoner! Our so called "balcony " was dirty and looked out straight onto a busy dirt track road so cars , quad bikes and people were constantly waking right past your room. We went straight back to reception and demanded to see the manager '! We refused to be kept in the rooms we were in and were puzzled as to how this could really be called a four star hotel!! After hours of arguing they finally agreed they would change our rooms over however we would have to sleep in them that night until there was another room free the next day.
That night we found that not only were the rooms filthy they were also full of ants !! We found a best of ants in the bath and they were also all over our beds! Horrendous !!!!! After a sleepless first night we were escorted to our new rooms and I couldn't believe the difference! The rooms were beautiful clean and soo spacious !! I wouldn't of had a single complaint About them if we had been places there in the foirst place !

The hotels pool isn't as big as it looks on pictures, it also doesnt have a shallow part so youre not really able to relax in it at all as you cant reach the bottom and if your room is in the out building you have to cross a main road to get to the pool!

The choice of food was limited and wasn't great to be honest it was just OKAY, some nights we had to wait a long time to be seated at the restaurant and service was very slow .

The "all inclusive" bar only ever had one member of staff on it, even when it was its busiest time and you could only buy one drink per person. Which meant you're whole group of friends have to queue to get a drink . (This isn't a quick queue either with one person trying to serve soo many people at the same time we would find ourselves waiting for a good 15 minutes per drink) this meant that you couldn't really relax at all at the bar because there wasnt chance to !!

Overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any one ! I didn't feel I got my money's worth as I didn't get chance to with all the waiting and the staff aren't very friendly and don't have much time for you as they seem to be soo overworked !!

Basically don't go here if you want to have a nice holiday!

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank Georgie S
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Overall a very pleasant stay at this hotel where we went on a half board basis in September 2011. We were a group of five where I shared a room with my sister while my other sister, her husband and their 18 month old baby had their own room.
We found the staff at reception to be polite although not very friendly. The other staff around the hotel such as the maids and restaurant staff were usually friendly and smiley towards us, especially when they saw my cheeky nephew.
The food was nice so no complaints there and I really enjoyed the coffees and teas.
We were all made to feel welcome and we all enjoyed our stay at this hotel so wouldn't hesitate in going back again.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank tabbychampa
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went to the Zante Park at the beginning of July with a group of friends. They asked for a 50 euro deposit as soon as we arrived which is mandatory for all guests. When we were being taken to our rooms we found that we were actually separate to the rest of the main hotel and were in a different building across the road. The pool is very enclosed and there Isn't much space or many sunbeds to use. The main issue we had during our stay was a dispute with the hotel maids and our rep, they claimed our rooms were impossible to clean and argued that we were not respectful to the staff. I would admit if this were true but what is boiled down to was a few shirts and towels on our beds which they claimed made their job too tough. This resulted is us being on a "final warning" before we would be asked to leave. Not sure about you but I've never been asked to tidy my hotel room before the maids did. For the rest of the hotel, the rooms we were in were not too bad to be honest and was one part of the hotel I am hard pushed to find a fault in. The bar service was terrible, one drink per person which means you cannot get your friends a drink unless they are with you which makes the bar very crowded and service slow. The food in evenings was okay, I'm very fussy but my friends could tolerate it but I spent a few meals in a restaurant across the road. All in all a very poor hotel which I wouldn't recommend unless you plan to spend your meals out and days away from the hotel itself.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank Jay S
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed here on an all inclusive holiday back in September with 8 other women, the hotel is in a great location, 5 minute walk from the beach and 10 minutes up to the main strip (party land) which was perfect for us as we did want to get some sleep at night. The hotel was lovely and clean with good size rooms, no tea and coffe facilities in the room was a pain as I like a cup of tea as soon as I open my eyes, I took my own kettle so it was fine. The choice of food was good, you could get snacks all day long. A good selection of drinks even in the all inclusive package. A lovely clean swimming pool with plenty of chairs and sun beds. The staff were very helpfull at all time. The only issue we had was that they stuffed up with the booking with one of the ladies in our group and she ended up staying in with 2 other women in our group for 2 nights despite booking a single room for herself and paying a single suppliment. However this did not spoil the holiday and I would definately recomend this hotel

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I know people moan about the food and whatever, but to be honest, I enjoyed it. The bar staff were pretty good, the main guy who run the bar in fact saw himself as a bit of a pickup artist and continued to give me and my friends tips on how to pickup women - which was quite amusing! Decent pool, a gym (which was like a boiler, but still a gym) and friendly staff. It is also not too far from the strip which is ideal, but also far enough a way to be out of the hustle and bustle. It's nice to have a hotel where you haven't got all of the idiots too, probably because it's all inclusive. Overall, not bad!

Room Tip: I would recommend any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends