“Great find, simply the best in Laganas”
Review of Panos

Panos
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Laganas
Cuisines: Greek, Steakhouse, Fast Food, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: For all our customers and friends!!! We thank you all for your valued custom over the last 13years and look forward to seeing you all again in our beautiful new premises... Welcome to the new PANOS!!! We have moved,but not very far! You will find us 100metres further down on the same side in the direction of Kalamaki!!!
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

We were staying at an all inclusive on the beach, our food was 'ok', but nothing special. We decided after two nights to go on walkabouts and taste something else, so glad we did !!, the ambience, the staff & service they provide really is 5 Star, we ate there for 3 nights and consistently received a great welcome and too class service.
Over the 3 visits we (wife & I) consumed 6 different main courses, each one was faultless, cooked to perfection, quality & very fresh ingredients. This place is consistently busy, which is what first attracted us in, we had walked past literally a hundred other restaurants on this Strip which were very empty !!
This tactic of finding a good eatery is tried & tested !
Can't praise this place enough, I wish they had a restaurant in the UK ! Top marks all round. I'll be back !!

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,294)

Reviewed June 14, 2019

It was my favourite restaurant in zakynthos. Wonderfull food and service for a fair price. Recommend it.

1  Thank alexandrejguimaraes
Reviewed June 13, 2019

My 2 friends and I stumbled upon this lovely restaurant 3 nights before we were due to go home and we were all so upset we didn't find it sooner!
From the moment we were greeted at the entrance from the moment we left we felt welcome and looked after. Nothing was too much trouble for the team at Panos!
The first night we all had cocktails (best ever!) We also all had steaks that were cooked perfectly to our liking and accompanyied by delicious potatoes, rice, salad and gorgeous sauces.
Second night we had steak, chicken and I had the seafood risotto and omg it was to die for. Seafood was fresh right out the ocean.
Do not walk by this diamond of a restaurant! Infact I highly suggest you seek it out if visiting the area.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

I had chicken and mushroom main course which was great , the house wine was good and all this overseen by a very pleasant waitress, great night will be back later in the year.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank pdjohnno1962
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Panos used to be a smaller intimate place but is now huge - and successful. However one thing has not changed - the food! The Gyros are just the best I have ever had.

1  Thank William L