All reviews free shots great hosts air con amazing hospitality massive balcony the main strip these apartments wouldn't stay anywhere else girls holiday drink water great holiday rest your head self catering apartment location is ideal family run hotel spag bol one bedroom apartment
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Came as a group of 4 girls and had such a good time! Another friend decided to come out whilst we were there and they happily added another bed into one of our rooms. Family are amazing and really make the whole place - stayed by the pool bar until at least 1 in the morning. Always made sure we were having a good time - plenty of free shots. Made us feel like part of the family. Will defo be back! Thank you so much for having us.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Having booked a one bedroom apartment, we arrived and actually had a 2 bedroom apartment. Bonus. Okay it was up 2 flights of steps - one spiral metal but managed to get suitcase up and if I had asked I would have obtained help. Apartment was spacious with large balcony, fridge, kettle etc. and constant hot water. Only criticism would be the hard pillows but this is not unusual for Greece so had my own blow up pillow. Nancy would have got me a better one if I had asked.

Location is great. 5-10 minute walk to strip (if you want it) but far enough away to not hear too much noise. Similarly, same distance to a number of restaurants. Our favourite was Panos. Onto main road, turn right and take first left and restaurant was on right hand side. Very busy because of the food and service. Staff were very friendly and there was always free deserts or drinks. Beach was about a 15 minute walk.

Big thank you to Nancy and Marinos for making us so welcome. May be back to see you one day.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Visited this hotel in early june and had the best holiday ever! The room we stayed in was amazing! clean comfortable and very spacious! The family were amazing hosts and even poured us free shots several times! 100% will be back! thanks for having us!! chris

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend recently visited this hotel and had a incredible time! Room and pool were both very clean! Family were amazing and very welcoming and make sure to look after you! Will be back soon!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I writing a excellent review for acapuluco apartment's zante. It was a fantastic location 5 min's from the strip the complex itself was the best. Myself and friends had a the luxury to stay in number 12 apartment were it over looks the whole of langanas, it was amazing to wake up to every morning, the best holiday i have had in years and believe me i had been to many location's in the world but nothing like zante. The family who run the complex were fantastic they are now like family, marinos, nancy, dennis and tony thank you's for a special holiday and see you's soon my friend's BOOM! arran jason and james many thank's and most of all yammas.

Date of stay: May 2017