“Deserving of Great Reviews”
Review of Juicy Burger

Juicy Burger
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Kamari
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by here to for a change of pace after a few nights enjoying wonderful Greek cuisine in Kamari.

The burgers were excellent and my considerable hunger was more that satisfied by the Empire State. The meat was really tasty and a had a nice texture. The bun was perhaps a little generic but fine nonetheless. The only slightly odd thing were the potato’s which are best described as a cross between crisps (potato chips) and fries, the portion was not particularly over generous either.

Service was good, the location is not as pretty as the beach front joints but it is just a short walk from/to the main strip.

Give it a try if you have a burger craving, I doubt that it will disappoint.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (257)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the burger in fact we ended going twice during our stay!!The staff were friendly and attentive but not too much!! Really good value for money.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed the beef burger and chicken souvlaki here. Chips were our favourite bit. The atmosphere and service were lovely.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped by for a bite to eat. Tried the "Natural" burger, which ended up being the best vegetarian burger I've ever had. My fiancée (who said she wasn't hungry...) ended up eating half of the burger and fries with a big smile on her face.
Everything was so good, and I had a huge smile on my face during my meal.

We're going back for lunch tomorrow

And a big thanks to Stratos for superb service! ❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was amazingGood location Thank you lovely service and would 100% recommend to anyone!!! Thanks to STRATOS

1  Thank 190silvam