“GREEK FIESTA”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Amazing greek food and best service you could ask for. Very well cooked dishes combined with greek wine!!! Definitely coming back to Kavourakia next time I am in Santorini!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Reviewed August 19, 2014

What can I say,I got a good feeling about the restaurant and was not disappointed.The owner was a lovely guy and the fish we had was the best My wife and myself have had all holiday.We were given free local booze and being a Greek I know the food and when it's good or not.Place is clean,toilets are clean,food is perfect.Had to leave a tip as prices so reasonable,the piece of feta on my Greek salad was double the size of any other I have eaten here,enough said! Try to pick a restaurant without a sea view and you get more for your money.yassou from Mixalis and Thea!

4  Thank Michael P
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Small restaurant not as for turists as the ones on the seaside, very good fresh fish and kind staff!!

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is one of the best taverns I have ever been to , the food was awsome , the atmosphere was awsome , everything was perfect even the way people treated me was very nice and of course Greece. I visit Greece every year , this was my first time visiting Santorini and I am thankful to have met these wonderful personalities around the island . Last but not least if you ever visit Santorini you should definetly go to the tavern "Ta Kavourakia"

2  Thank Mark W