Book In Advance
Tours from Santorini Experts tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Santorini Experts
from $86.24
from $91.99
from $80.49
from $103.49
More Info
All reviews private tour cable car great tour average tourist family farm his knowledge personal tour hr tour cruise ship usual tourist comfortable car walking tour knew his stuff mediterranean cruise photo spots wine tasting beat the crowds
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

My family, friends, and I had an outstanding time with our tour guide, Marcos!! Thank you Marcos for showing us around! We loved it! -Sean

Date of experience: October 2018
Amber B, Public Relations Manager at Santorini Experts, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Thank you Sean for leaving this nice review! We're thrilled that all of you had an "outstanding" time! We loved having you and are glad that you all loved the experience. Best regards.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

The private tour that I had with Marcos of Santorini Experts was one the best tours that I have ever experienced in all my years of travel.

I booked it Marcos a private tour for our group—my 84 year-old mother, my three brothers and myself. Marcos picked us up promptly at the cable car exit and took us on an amazingly thorough tour of the island with visits to Oia, traditional town and top of the mountain. His knowledge of Greek history and culture is phenomenal. He is passionate in sharing his love of Greece with you.

Marcos was incredibly kind and compassionate with my mom. The photo I am attaching to this review says it all—Marcos walking with Mom. He is a great tour guide but more importantly an incredible human being. If you take a tour with Santorini Experts, you will come home loving the island and will have a greater appreciation of Greece from the perspective of a native. Enjoy!!

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to write this nice review! We're so happy that we could provide you "the best tour that you have ever experienced in all of your years of travel." Plus, that we could provide such a memorable experience to all of your family members. We hope to show you all even more in the future. Warm regards.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

We and two other couples spent three days in Santorini in early October. We had arranged with Santorini Experts for private tours on two of those days, and were fortunate enough to meet Marcos! He was a wonderful tour guide - knowledgeable, friendly, personable, and passionate! He optimized the time we had to see quite a bit of Santorini - not only the traditional highlights but also many of the more local aspects of Santorini. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with him, and learned and saw a lot! I would highly recommend him, and Santorini Experts, to anyone who is going to visit Santorini!

Date of experience: October 2018
Amber B, Public Relations Manager at Santorini Experts, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you kindly for this high recommendation and wonderful review. We're fortunate to have had the opportunity to show all of you so much of the island and spend 2 days with you all! Markos had just as much fun with you all! If any of you find yourself here again, let us take you to the "hidden" parts of the island. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Took private tour of santorini. Our guide Marcos was excellent. He was knowledgeable, engaging, funny, warm and friendly. My wife and I were sorry the tour had to end. I would highly highly recommended this tour and ask for Marcos. You will not regret it. Tell him the Sicilian recommended him. Pic is Marcos and my wife

Date of experience: October 2018

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We're so happy to have given you and your wife such a memorable experience! We look forward to showing you even more one day! Best regards.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I booked Santorini Experts for our stop in Santorini while on a cruise. We had a couple that was going to join us from the cruise as well. We were to meet our guide Dimitris just after getting off the cable car but unfortunately the other two people had issues with the tender and didn’t show. Dimitris was extremely patient while waiting for them and even talked to another guide that was there to make arrangements in case they showed up. We obviously were behind schedule but he made sure that we were still able to see everything. He told us great stories and tried to avoid the crowds as much as possible. He took us to the spot to get a picture of the famous 3 blue domes in Oia, took us to the cutest winery, and ended our day at the highest point of the island where we took the best pictures! He made sure we were back in plenty of time to wait in line for the cable car and catch our tender back to the ship.
At the end of the day we paid the total amount for 4 people. We thought that was fair since we booked the trip for 4 and they had arranged a larger car to take us. Later that night Katherine emailed me to say that we should’ve only paid the price for 2 people and she refunded the difference to us via PayPal right away. I was blown away by the fact that she would do that!!
The next day on the ship we were talking to some other people who had done other tours and they did not see near what we saw and did not get the information we received. We were so happy that we booked with Santorini Experts and would request Dimitris as our guide again!

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave your wonderful review and rating. Plus, thank you for pointing out what a difference it is to take a tour with us versus the many other companies you could choose from. We strive to give our guests the most personalized, professional, fun and memorable day on our island. We were thrilled to have you and glad you got to learn and see so much! When you return, let us take you even deeper into Santorini and show you more! Kind regards

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I planned a just a day trip to Santorini from Athens and wanted to get the feel of the island from a local, and still have time for the beach, shopping and sunset dinner before heading back to the mainland late that night. Marco was our tour guide who did a great job.

Date of experience: September 2018
Amber B, Public Relations Manager at Santorini Experts, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave this review. We appreciate your business and happy to do a "great job" getting the most out of your day trip to our gorgeous island. We hope you come again for a longer stay, so you can take in even more. Kind regards.