We holidayed on Santorini in Aug 2013 to attend my cousins wedding. We stayed at Anna Apartments and I can not recommend these apartments enough. Both Anna and her husband were the perfect hosts providing drinks, snacks and transport to any of the islands locations. Being away from the busier Kamari beach suited us fine and the pool and other local facilities were more than enough to keep us happy. There is a good range of supermarkets with 3 miles of the apartments and as we had a car so shopping was not a problem but as mentioned earlier our hosts would have happily transported us. The local beach is rocky but very clean and quiet plus there is a fantastic fish restaurant right on the beach front. Well used by locals, as usual sign that it is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anna Traditional Apartments is a family-run complex of fully furnished traditional homes and build with love & respect to the island's tradition and architecture. Wood and stone are the main structure of the apartments. Sunbeds & tropical style umbrellas decorate the pool area. The apartments are only 80 metres from the nearest beach and there is a bus stop 100 metres from the hotel complex with a regular bus to local island destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anna Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Traditional Apartments Kamari
- Anna Traditional Apartments Hotel Kamari
- Anna Traditional Apartments Santorini/Kamari