Had a short but a lovely stay at Anna's traditional apartments. The owners, Anna and her husband is so kind and helpful. We stayed here to be close to the airport because our middle of the night flight. The apartment was good with a small bathroom and kitchen. The surrounding garden was nice and it was perfect that they had a pool. The plains that took off and landed right next to the hotel did not bother us at all. It did not make that much noise. The beach is right by and on the beach is a great taverna to eat lunch and dinner. I would recommend this hotel as a place to stay if you want to have a short distance to the airport. They will give you a free transfer. If you plan on living at Anna's traditional apartments I would recommend that you rent a car so you can se all of lovely Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anna Traditional Apartments is a family-run complex of fully furnished traditional homes and build with love & respect to the island's tradition and architecture. Wood and stone are the main structure of the apartments. Sunbeds & tropical style umbrellas decorate the pool area. The apartments are only 80 metres from the nearest beach and there is a bus stop 100 metres from the hotel complex with a regular bus to local island destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anna Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Traditional Apartments Kamari
- Anna Traditional Apartments Hotel Kamari
- Anna Traditional Apartments Santorini/Kamari