The owners of Anna's apartments collected us from the port in Santorini. Anna's Apartments are outside the village of Kamari. They are up a sandy lane from the beach, but this part of the beach is not good for swimming. The village is a pleasant 20 minute walk along the beach or 30 minutes along the road (5 minutes by car). However, that wasn't a problem, as the owners brought us to the village/supermarket etc. whenever we needed to go.
We had a room with a sofa bed downstairs and a double and single upstairs. It was very comfortable, clean and cool and had a nice seating area outside shaded by some beautiful bougainvillea. The whole place was covered in the most beautiful flowers and the owners clearly take great pride in their property.
We were traveling with our kids and they loved the pool here.
There is a fantastic taverna on the beach just down the road from Anna's where we ate some of the best food of our holiday.
This is a really welcoming, hospitable place and we would recommend these apartments for a quiet get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anna Traditional Apartments is a family-run complex of fully furnished traditional homes and build with love & respect to the island's tradition and architecture. Wood and stone are the main structure of the apartments. Sunbeds & tropical style umbrellas decorate the pool area. The apartments are only 80 metres from the nearest beach and there is a bus stop 100 metres from the hotel complex with a regular bus to local island destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Anna Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Traditional Apartments Kamari
- Anna Traditional Apartments Hotel Kamari
- Anna Traditional Apartments Santorini/Kamari