Anna Traditional Apartments
$220
Hotels.com
$185
$161
Chez Sophie Rooms & Suites(Kamari)(Great Value!)
$111
$81
Agoda.com
Cavo Bianco(Kamari)
$393
$381
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsher husbandamazing hostsapartments are cleanlovely tavernafour poster bedmezzanine floorwhole complexring hobminute walkwalking distance to the beachgreat place to staystayed here for nightsself cateringmain townevery morninglovely balconyquad bikes
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Visited in early June 2010 for a friend's wedding, there was a group of us, some with children, some couples, some singles. Anna's was amazing, went beyond all expectations!!! Don't listen to any rubbish about the airport, its true its not far but not many planes really and certainly not late at night, did not bother us and in fact the children loved seeing which plane was coming in on the very infrequent occasions they did. Perfect for our group, made a litte community so great for staying together! Anna etc are truly lovely and make you feel right at home, transport you generously, yet give you your space, rooms always clean, servicable yet still romanticly rustic! Loved my four poster with nets all around! I would go back in a heartbeat with friends, partner whatever ... I have missed it since!! Enjoy and rent a Quad, so much fun!!! :-) x

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rachelevelynp
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Very nice owners, very helpfull people! Clean and confortable apartment, not far from Kamari city centre and beaches. Best choice is rent a car or motorbike to visite the whole island.
We rented a quad. Many places to be visited, Oia and the amazing sunset, Fira, Kamari and the Perissa's beach, good if you have children and many others like the Red beach and black.
Carrefour market is 10 minutes far in Messaria city.
Volcano trip must be taken, bring sun glasses, jogging shoes, water and hat.
Enjoy your holiday. :)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Lodovico A
Reviewed March 12, 2010

This was our last stop on our island hopping trip round the cyclades and what a wonderfull stay it was, a wonderfull end to our trip.

The booking process went with-out a hitch and all the information avaliable on-line was correct in every way. The pick-up from the port was the best opotion, it was the most hetic port we stoped at so to find the Dad of the owner with the board was a great releif.

The aparpment was just right lived up to all the usual Greek standards with a wonerfull pool and gardens. We can recomend the shop round the corner or the taverna on the beach front allthough the taverna was a tad pricey.

You will need a car if you stay at the aparpments but they are easy to find both on-line and through Anna Aparpments.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JimmyJ29
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Everything was excellent . We asked to have the room from early in the morning and we had it . Although we had a rental car the owner came to pick us from the airport . The room was very very clean and very beautiful decorated .It had all the kitchen equipments and the pool was very clean . The service was perfect

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2009

I booked this accommodation because of the glowing reviews but the only part that matched the reviews was the service. The couple that run the place are lovely, came to guide us back from the airport although we had a rental car and were so friendly etc. I couldn`t fault them. However the room was not what I expected after reading reviews that raved about the decor and beds etc. We had booked a family room as we were travelling with 2 small children. On the internet it stated the room had a downstairs living area with sofa bed and a mezzazine with double bed. Perfect for parents who would like to have a bit of relaxation once the kids were in bed. The sofa bed was not as would be considered standard, (a sofa that becomes a proper bed) but rather an old fashioned narrow wooden bench with a thin rock hard mattress my son couldn`t fall asleep on. The mezzanine where we were sleeping was built on wooden beams that creaked so loudly at the slightest movement that the children kept getting woken up,so we ended up having to lie dead still from when they went to bed at 9pm.Not very romantic! On top of it all the bed was so short my husband (1m.85cms) couldn`t sleep with his legs straight and even I had my head just about against the headboard and I am just 1.72m. When I mentioned this to the owner he told me the bed was a standard 2 metres long?! Nevermind, we thought we would watch TV, but the reception was so bad we couldn`t get much picture. After putting the lights out and trying to sleep at 10, we were woken a half an hour later because the children couldn`t sleep they were so hot because there is only an air conditioner upstairs. We turned up the aircon and froze so at least it would be cool enough for the kids to sleep. The decor was extremely basic, there was only a tiny cuboard with no room to unpack 11 days worth of clothes for a family. The bathroom had no shelf to put a toileterie bag on and the shower was a hand held , positioned over a tiny tiled area with no shower curtain. It took us ages to get the hot water to come through as the pressure was so weak and the whole bathroom was soaked after. I am not fussy person and had I booked this room knowing it was budget basic accomodation it would have been fine, but reviews mentioning it was a fantastic place, romantic and stylish etc led to unfair expectations. I felt terrible to tell hosts the next day that we would not be staying and we moved to alternative accomodation which cost us a fortune because we still had to pay 50% cancellation fee . I feel bad writing this review because I don`t want to offend the lovely hosts. However we work hard all year to afford a wonderful relaxing and romantic holiday and booking rooms on the internet is a hit and miss affair,the only thing we have to go on is the reviews and I owe it to other young people with kids to be honest and say, if you want romance and a bit of basic comfort this wouldn`t be my choice.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family