Tripadvisor
Kamari
All reviews sea view room family run family business nothing is too much trouble the bus every morning air condition hotel guests large balcony his wife breakfast is served a lovely stay little gem black sand cleaned every day beautiful island sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2017

It was a total delight to spend 5 nights at this wonder family ran boutique hotel. Manos and his family treated us like family. Our room was very comfortable, clean and well serviced. The breakfast which was included in our package was incredible not to mention the great food at the families restaurant across the street. The family was so hospitable and served us in any manor they could. In our next trip to Kamari this will be our hotel of choice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to experience the family hospitality of Greece,

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheJudgeYYC
Reviewed October 17, 2017

A small, very nice, clean hotel right on the beach. Friendly staff, delicious breakfasts, in the evening you can drink wine in the bar. The hotel has a restaurant with Greek cuisine.
The bathroom is small, but there was enough for me, again, ideal cleanliness. I really liked the cosmetics provided by the hotel, with argan oil.
My room was big, there's a lot of light, and I like the colors and the design (everything was white and blue).
Since the quay in Kamari is pedestrian, the noise of the cars is not audible.
It is convenient that you can use the sun beds and umbrellas for free. The hotel provides beach towels.
Nearby there are many restaurants, several supermarkets, souvenir shops. To the bus stop - 5-7 minutes only, from there by bus to Thira - about 15-20 minutes. Buses run until night.
In Kamari there are no sunset views, but right on the beach you can see very beautiful sunrises in the mornings.
You can get to the neighboring Perissa by water taxi for 5 euros, landing - near the bar Captain Hook.

On the last day, even if you are already discharged from the room, you can use the shower in the hotel if you spent a day at sea.
The only thing is - over Kamari flying planes, the airport runway is very close. They are audible. I love airplanes, so for me it was an additional plus. The beach or even the balcony turns into the perfect spot for spotting.

I would like to stay again in this hotel with pleasure.

Room tip: I lived in a room on the second floor, in my opinion, you can only go up the stairs. Not a problem for me at all, but keep this in mind.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I didn't stay in the hotel, I was visiting from Fira and I got lost looking for another hotel in the same area, and I walked into the reception area, and the two guys at reception were so helpful. They even called up the hotel I was looking for and I was able to reach my destination very easy.
Made my Day. Should I ever return would definitely consider staying at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Debra E
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My husband and I returned to the beautiful Island of Santorini where we were married to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary between the 3rd and 17th September. We stayed at Seaside Beach as our family had stayed here 10-years ago. The welcome and service he received was fantastic and the family running the hotel are absolutely lovely. Their staff also were very accommodating and friendly. On the night of our wedding anniversary a cake with champagne was arranged by the hotel to help us celebrate and we sincerely express our upmost gratitude for the same

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank IRISHEYES12
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We visited here several days and ordered drinks and food at lunch time. The staff were very helpful and polite. The meals varied from €6.50 for a salad to €14 for steak. My wife and I shared fish and chips a salad and ice cream for €24. A large draft beer was €4.50 and a carafe of local wine was €11 for half litre. The also did club sandwiches and tuna wraps for €6.50 and you had free sunbeds as most restaurants do.

Trip type: Traveled with friends