All reviews sea view room family run family business nothing is too much trouble the bus every morning air condition hotel guests large balcony his wife breakfast is served a lovely stay little gem black sand cleaned every day beautiful island sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I didn't stay in the hotel, I was visiting from Fira and I got lost looking for another hotel in the same area, and I walked into the reception area, and the two guys at reception were so helpful. They even called up the hotel I was looking for and I was able to reach my destination very easy.
Made my Day. Should I ever return would definitely consider staying at this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Debra E
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My husband and I returned to the beautiful Island of Santorini where we were married to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary between the 3rd and 17th September. We stayed at Seaside Beach as our family had stayed here 10-years ago. The welcome and service he received was fantastic and the family running the hotel are absolutely lovely. Their staff also were very accommodating and friendly. On the night of our wedding anniversary a cake with champagne was arranged by the hotel to help us celebrate and we sincerely express our upmost gratitude for the same

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank IRISHEYES12
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

We visited here several days and ordered drinks and food at lunch time. The staff were very helpful and polite. The meals varied from €6.50 for a salad to €14 for steak. My wife and I shared fish and chips a salad and ice cream for €24. A large draft beer was €4.50 and a carafe of local wine was €11 for half litre. The also did club sandwiches and tuna wraps for €6.50 and you had free sunbeds as most restaurants do.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a great find. My wife and I didn't know where to stay in Santorini so we took a chance on this hotel and side of the island and didn't regret it. The hotel is right on the beach and has its own chairs and umbrellas; free for guests. The restaurant is next to the beach and is really good with reasonable prices. The staff at the hotel is very nice and make you feel welcome. The free breakfast buffet is okay but can't be too picky in a beautiful place like Santorini! The room we stayed in was big enough for us and they kept it well cleaned. The bathroom was a little small but it was fine. We stayed four nights at this hotel and had a wonderful time. Kamari was a great place to stay on the island because it has a beach and didn't have all the tourist traffic like Fira or Oía. Loved it and will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Julirizo
Reviewed September 11, 2017

We stayed in room number 1, surprised at being a little larger than expected. Quiet, good A/C, small shower as in most Greek hotels. Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Very clean grounds. Ate at their restaurant, food was good, fair prices. Had side seaview room, but not much of a view, never stayed in room anyway.Very convenient to all restaurants, bars, bus stop. Airplanes never annoyed us. My opinion a very good place to stay, do not think you will go wrong, by the way nice breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled with family