Seaside Beach Hotel
HotelQuickly
$200
$188
Cancelon
All reviewskleftikonothing is too much troublefamily run hotelbuffet breakfastthe buswould recommend this hotel to anyonean amazing holidaysmall kitchenettea wonderful stayrelaxing holidaygreek islandsfira and oiaboat tripcouldn't do enoughour honeymoonnice poolsea front
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Recently stayed here while in Santorini for our wedding. George and his family were extremely welcoming and helpful. I booked direct with them rather than through a travel agent and the replys to any email query I had (whether about their hotel or any other aspect of Santorini) was always quick. We booked one of the suites at the back of the hotel... I believe these are the newer parts of the hotel. The rooms were spotless as was the swimming pool. We went in July and although the pool was fairly small there was never a problem getting a bed by the pool. A lot of the hotel pools in Kamari are directly at the front of the hotel. This means that although it is very nice to be able to see the sea from your lounger you constantly have other holiday makers staring at you as they walk by on the promenade between the hotels and the beach. One of the thingsI liked about the Seaside Hotel was that the pool was situated through the back... far more peacefull too! The hotel also has a restaurant. Not the best by far but certainly ok for lunch or a bite in the evening. Would definately recommend this hotel to anyone! Kids, no kids, singles, couples... it doesn't matter. I did a lot of research before I booked this hotel as it was for a family holiday for half, and my honeymoon for the other half. I made the right choice. A LOT of the hotels along the front are almost twice the price but they are certainly not twice as nice. Book with Confidance!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Justamy14
Reviewed July 13, 2009

I stayed at the friendly Seaside Hotel and had a wonderful time. Manos, Nicos and their farther are ever so helpful and accommodating and eager to make sure you have a good time. The room was comfortable, very clean and equipped with a little kitchen. On arrival, I was picked up by a taxi at the airport and Manos dropped me off when I departed, all this included in the rate and so was the air conditioning. I had meals there twice and the food was good and tasty and the waiters lovely! I would definitely highly recommend the Seaside hotel to anyone seeking a relaxing and friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Karine59
Reviewed July 13, 2009

Staff very friendly and helpful, hotel very clean, food good quality and large selection, good location right beside the beach, and was the best value of the hotels we stayed in in Santorini, Naxos and Mykonos. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CianIreland1
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We visited the Seaside hotel last month for a week long vacation. Based on everything we'd read about Greek hotels, we expected a small box-sized room for what we were paying, but instead were greeted (at the airport by our hotel owner!) warmly and given an enormous apartment style suite - a mezzanine sleeping area, kitchenette, balcony, dining area, everything. It was absolutely fantastic and so impeccably clean and well-kept. The entire hotel was spotless, and the entire family were so gracious.

The location is great, down at the quiet end of Kamari beach. The hotel was very quiet, which was a nice contrast to the busy stretch of restaurants in Kamari. The pool was clean and refreshing, but the beach is just out front, so it's perfectly located. I could not have been happier with this hotel, and have even passed on brochures to friends. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank js399964
Reviewed July 10, 2009

I cannot praise the the Sea side Hotel enough! All of the staff were so friendly and welcoming, the apartments were lovely and spotless. We left the hotel for a few days to tour around and when we came back we found that we had been given a suite for a family of five for the last two days...we had been a little apprehensive that we'd be given a smaller room, but it was amazing!

Manos and his family were always on hand and so helpful, I really hope to make it back there again

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple