All reviews homemade jams sun terrace the bus pool area place is spotless yogurt bars and restaurants lovely lady fantastic hotel every morning breakfast room perfect location nothing is too much trouble for making our holiday week holiday little gem home from home
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

You walk into this hotel from a side street once entering it is a lovely little oasis of calm and quiet. Martha is One of the most genuine and nicest people you could meet she cares about her guests. The hotel is spotless the cleaners do a thorough clean of rooms daily not just a quick bed make and bin empty They work hard and take pride in what they do. Breakfast is made special by Martha little extras Santorini pancakes homemade jam and the beautiful traditional bread. The hotel is central to everything in Kamari bars restaraunt and the beach all on the doorstep. I lost a gold chain I think outside the hotel In the early hours of the morning after a wedding.Martha was so kind a nd rang taxi firm to see if I had lost it there.I didn’t,t find it so if you read this and have found one it has great sentimental value for me. Anyway back to the wonderful Santellini would I recommend YES would I stay again YES.

Room tip: All rooms are lovely some face the street but are still very quiet at night
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2019

Charming little hotel only few steps from the Beach boulevard. Very central location with lovely shops and good restaurants near by.
Host Martha and her staff were absolutely wonderful, always smiling and helpful. Well run hotel indeed. Renting a car was effortless with the help from Elina. Extra plus from cleanliness, I don’t think I have ever stayed at a hotel so immaculately clean and fresh. Good breakfast! Stayed at room 206 on the pool side. Room was opposite of the reception but it did not bother at all. Although room is on the second floor it has its own access, a ramp to the balcony. Balcony is also double the size compared to others. Pool side rooms are probably quieter but shutters really block the noise coming from outside even though you'd get a room from street side.

Definitely will stay at Marthas hotel again if and when back in Santorini and absolutely recommend Santellini Hotel. Loved it!

Room tip: Pool side room 206 of the second floor has a balcony double the size compared to others.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Pros: Staff were very friendly, especially Tolis and Martha, and rooms were very clean. Continental breakfast was always good. Close to the beach, shops, markets, and everything you could need. The balconies were spacious. Bus stop around the corner and only 15 mins to Fira on the bus. We would recommend to others.

Cons: Poor wifi connection was a big disappointment, as we had to go out on the balcony to get a good connection. Also, our particular room was directly across from the tanning patio and the curtains were basically transparent. There are shutters but we would have liked to be able to have our window open and still have privacy.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

My partner and I had an amazing stay in the beautiful Santellini Hotel! Great location with Kamari beach around the corner along with a wide selection of restaurants and shops right on the doorstep. The airport is just a 10 minute drive away. Thira is roughly a 15 minute drive and Oia around a 30 minute drive. There is also a free car park behind the hotel.

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They upgraded our room which was an amazing surprise and it really made our holiday! Elina gave us a great overview of the island upon arrival, and the staff also helped to arrange car hire and the airport shuttle for us.

The hotel is spotless and has great facilities including the pool, bar, sun terrace and a wonderful traditional breakfast each morning.

There were a couple of very minor issues during our stay such as no hot water for a few hours however this was fixed promptly, and the WiFi wasn’t very reliable so my partner and I were forced to talk to each other, haha! But this is expected when staying on a small island and is not a fault of the hotel.

I cannot recommend Hotel Santellini enough and we will definitely be returning!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Had a week here in May. The hotels location is perfect, it’s incredibly clean and well run. Martha the owner is an amazing lady and you can see her passion for her hotel reflected in her staff and the surroundings. If I came back to Santorini I would not consider staying anywhere else. Great experience.

Trip type: Traveled with friends