All reviews large hot tub american couple poolside facilities overlooking the mountains jacuzzi suite bathroom towels emailed ahead fresh breakfast pool area welcome drink nice sea view the hotel staff hotel is spotless air con minutes walking nice bathroom loved our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

What a Gem in the heart of Kamari! When our transfer dropped us off at this hotel, I was a tad bit sceptical because the location seemed odd. Upon arrival, we were greeted with such warmth and beautifully presented welcome drinks. The suite itself was amazing! The suite was HUGE! Tastefully decorated, clean and had a little nespresso machine. The patio was as big as most rooms in Europe! The patio was honestly my favorite because of the hot tub! I spent most evenings in the tub, with a glass of champagne and people watching. The staff was incredible, nothing was ever too much for them. The young lady at reception was always helpful, the mature lady too! Everything was always carried out with a smile. There was also the gentleman who mended the hot tub, always such a gentleman. My favorite was the chef, she was just a ball of energy and just the sweetest. I cannot thank the people at Crown Suites enough. I will definitely visit again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tsepy03
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We had an excellent stay at the Crown Suites hotel last month to celebrate my wife's birthday.
The hotel was exceptionally clean and our room was perfectly located for easy access to the pool and breakfast area.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel was perfectly located on the outskirts of the town wish is what we like, with the town centre being 5 minutes walk.

Room tip: Ask for a pool view room
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2018

We booked this hotel through a tour operator and were very pleased with our choice. I strongly recommend it because of its comfortable location (a short walk to the beach and all the shops and restaurants) and because it is indeed a beautiful hotel.
Very clean hotel, very efficient and friendly staff. Good selection at breakfast. Nice pool area.
Really nothing to complain about. Go for it!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Not worth the rating of a 4 star. The young lady at the front desk kept mentioning the word “economical” to my sister and I when we went to find out if they had rooms available. We had checked out of our other hotel because it was terrible. Found her to be a bit condescending and didn’t appreciate that at all. When we booked the room online and appeared at the hotel a couple hours later, the young lady was surprised.

We got the room right opposite to the bar. The bathroom smelt of sewage and the floor in the bedroom had pubic hairs all over. The breakfast was mediocre. Not worthy of 4 stars that’s for sure

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2018

A smart and modern chic hotel set back, though on the main road, but away from the town area.

All areas kept very clean and smart, small area around the pool for sunbathing, but there are not huge amounts of rooms either. Pool is not heated and in sept. was very cold.10 min walk into town, where you can be on the beach and be close to shops and tavernas.

Small bar area and they do breakfast and lunches but no evening meals. Food at breakfast adequate, good choice every day and tables cleared very quickly.

I had a Junior suite which was very spacious, small balcony, and nice bathroom, Shower was fab. Clean towels every day and room cleaned daily too.

Staff very helpful indeed, arranged my transport to and from airport, only 15mins away.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Any.all rooms beautifully decorated.
Date of stay: September 2018