“Sceptical, but overcome”

Al Fresco
Ranked #12 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff, tasty food, fresh home made pizza and pasta in a large variety , everything on low prices.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

was incredibly sceptical about this being the best one in santorini, but oh my god. When we got our meal, a bit late, It was worth every second waiting. We went back three times in a week. The carbonara and feta pizza is heaven.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The service was friendly, but extremely slow.
The food, on the other hand, was bland in the extreme, and the pizza dough would make cardboard taste like a delicacy.
Sitting next to a table of loud drunk Austrians didn't help much, either.
Avoid.

2  Thank Joze S
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner visited al fresco for lunchtime. We both had fresh pasta which was delicious- I had spaghetti bolognese and my partner had the garlic sauce (very garlicky but still enjoyable). The service was friendly and they gave us free sun loungers for the rest of the day. I loved the champagne and strawberries too :-) would definitely visit again.

1  Thank pearl2106
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on our first night in kamari as it was late and we were tired so we literally walked across from our hotel. I ordered pizza and my husband had the spaghetti bolognese it was delicious and portions were more than generous. The kind lady even gave us free desserts panacotta. I would recommend for a quick snack or late supper.

1  Thank tarangelaben
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

The food was good and the staff was friendly. Good value for money! Not sure if this restaurant should have the #1 spot though.. It was good but not that special..

1  Thank Kirrinho