“Great pizza and pasta! Great prices.”
Review of Al Fresco

Al Fresco
Ranked #18 of 131 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff, tasty food, fresh home made pizza and pasta in a large variety , everything on low prices.
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

If you've had enough typical Greek food this is a great place to get some quality pizza and fresh hand made pasta (I watched them knead and cut the pasta). The Mediterranean pizza was great. The atmosphere was a little boring, but the food and service made up for it. Also

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We visited Kamari and fancied a pizza, so we sought out Al Fresco because of the Tripadvisor rating (Number 1 in Santorini) and something is not quite right here!! At 8pm on Saturday evening, we were the only table in the restaurant! Others followed but frankly, the atmosphere in this place was completely flat. Don't get me wrong, the service was attentive and the food was reasonable, but no way is this a restaurant to top the ratings for Santorini! We look for quality of food, service and atmosphere to make an enjoyable night out. The food was good(ish) - risotto was very good, the pizza was below average - service was attentive, but then we were the only table - the atmosphere was non existent on our night. I hope it will be buzzing when you go, when Kamari picks up later in the season.

2  Thank coolcrok
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Excellent Food and great service. I fully recommend you try them out if you are in Kamari. The food came on time, the atmosphere is great. The service was exceptional.

1  Thank JemimaBamgbose
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I came here with my sisters and we are so satisfied with the service. The host where hospitable. The venue was perfectly located. Lets just say I finished my plate and wanted more. I am a major foodie and I advise you to all come here when you go to kamari and its also available in Athens. Enjoy all

1  Thank Adeife
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Awesome food, awesome service and awesome scenery. The food was well prepared and the service was fast. Everything came out on time at perfect temperature. The dining experience was exceptional, definitely will recommend after a chilled day at Kamari beach.

1  Thank Isioma B