“Pizza lover's paradise!”

Al Fresco
Ranked #18 of 131 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nice atmosphere, very friendly staff, tasty food, fresh home made pizza and pasta in a large variety , everything on low prices.
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ate here twice on our 2 week holiday to Santorini. The pizzas are to die for and the staff are really welcoming. We had our two young children with us and even they enjoyed the food. Definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank Peter B

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I had dinner twice in this restaurant. The owner, Christos is very kind and helpful. He is always smiling:-D The atmospere here is cozy, you feel like you are at home. There is value for money. Overall, you will enjoy your meal and feel the greek hospitality at Al Fresco!

1  Thank dimi999
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The staff were the most gracious people I've met in a while! And the food was delicious, I wanted to eat the entire pizza, but couldn't because other people in our group were hounding after it too! Everything was so great there, definitely visit and eat there when you get the chance.

2  Thank santariri
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Me & my wife had a wonderful late lunch over here! The pizza is a must try! It the best pizza we had in Santorini. The shop owner great us warmly & treat us a fantastic homemade chocolate dessert with a shot most recommended sweet lime vodka. Thanks for the Amazing lunch!

1  Thank Kelvin C
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Ate a good meal here and thought good value for money. Starters of garlic bread covered in pepperoni smothered in cheese and sautéed mushrooms were tasty, although slightly too heavy on the pepper for my taste. I enjoyed tagliatelle with salmon, although too heavily salted for me. Pasta was homemade and serve al dente. A good choice if you want a break from Greek cuisine .

1  Thank het2