“Best mussels in Kamari”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best mussels in Kamari”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Visited Meli & Thymari twice while in Kamari and the food and the service was absolutely perfect in both times. Staff was extra friendly and made sure that we had a romantic and wonderful time while there. In the end ended up buying a bottle of house rose wine because it was so good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kalle R

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
“Perfect end to a perfect stay in Santorini”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for a week in Kamari with my friend. The last 2 days on my own. We'd walked past everyday and wanted to try it although the pull of the seafront was always too much. After my friend left I thought I'd give it a go...pretty daunting being a single woman alone...but not only was the food great the staff were lovely. . Attentive without being over the top. Great price too...i definitely recommend the organic red. I ordered half a bottle to accompany my meal...delicious. Wish I'd gone there earlier in my holiday!!

1 Thank Pollyann75
Petersfield, United Kingdom
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We weren't recommended to visit but we used our reliable policy of not eating on "the front" and these guys proved us right again. We visited three times in a week, which is virtually unheard of, but only because of how good they are. The food is authentic, local, home cooked and above all else delicious.

Coupled with the fact the team are a great bunch with good service skills along with character and a sense of humour it shouldn't be missed.

Definitely comes highly recommended

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ChrisNicholson1967
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alex Dobbie”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Was recommended by tour rep and hotel. We are both glad that we came to try it out.have been 3 times this week and have booked again before we go home,staff are really good and food has been excelent.For anyone visiting kamari i would recommend a visit to this resturaunt. By the way you need to try the kleftico(its the best ive tasted throughout europe).

Ayr, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Excellent service and authentic Greek food Staff very helpful & friendly Would definitely recommend and would have returned if we had more time!

Visited June 2014