“Get the egg plant!”
Review of Black Stone

Black Stone
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in Kamari
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Black Stone is a place to eat, to eat properly and combine your meal with a great beer from the large variety that the restaurant offers. Besides the food and the drinks here you can find a friend, a person to chat,to feel like you are home. That is our moto! Hope to see you all!
Miami, Florida
“Get the egg plant!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I like good beer so Black Stone drew me in. They had a great beer menu (bottled beers from all over) and the staff is knowledgeable about beer. My waiter was able to recommend something for me based on what I like. Both beers I tried were great.

The menu had some great selections, but I asked for a recommendation (as I usually do). The waiter recommended the melanzana (eggplant) with two kinds of cheese and bacon.

This eggplant was life-changingly good. I ate it slowly just so I could prolong the experience. It was THAT good. I convinced the table next to me to experience it as well. It is life changing. Get it. I can not recommend it enough. It was spectacular.

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
Durham, UK
“Classy”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The reason no one drags you into this place speaks for itself!
Food was amazing, staff very pleasant and informative about the food which was beautifully presented and tasted great. Tried to get in once and were politely informed there would be a 30 minute wait due to a large party so we came back next night and weren't disappointed. So good we will return.

Visited July 2014
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Over the last few years I have returned to this restaurant time and time again, whilst we have been on holiday In Santorini, We have always received great food at great value. Great service and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy the authentic food they service. Give it a go, We love and will always return when we are there.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great mezedes and beer”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I recommend to try kopastini (spicy feta cheese) and Crazy Donkey IPA-beer. The waiters will also recommend some mezedes for you.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sami P
Landscheid, Germany
“Yummo”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was by far the best meal I had on the entire island. I ordered the black stone steak and I savored every single bite! I wanted to scarf down the whole thing at once but I also didn't want it to end. It came with a balsamic glaze/sauce that I used on everything on my plate, truly amazing meal. The staff was super amazing and friendly too. Definitely plan to go back to beautiful Santorini and this will be the first stop!

• Visited May 2014