“Great mezedes and beer”
Review of Black Stone

Black Stone
Ranked #23 of 129 Restaurants in Kamari
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Black Stone is a place to eat, to eat properly and combine your meal with a great beer from the large variety that the restaurant offers. Besides the food and the drinks here you can find a friend, a person to chat,to feel like you are home. That is our moto! Hope to see you all!
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I recommend to try kopastini (spicy feta cheese) and Crazy Donkey IPA-beer. The waiters will also recommend some mezedes for you.

1  Thank Sami P

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was by far the best meal I had on the entire island. I ordered the black stone steak and I savored every single bite! I wanted to scarf down the whole thing at once but I also didn't want it to end. It came with a balsamic glaze/sauce that I used on everything on my plate, truly amazing meal. The staff was super amazing and friendly too. Definitely plan to go back to beautiful Santorini and this will be the first stop!

1  Thank HollyP27
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We loved this place. The food was delicious and the house wine was superb especially the red.
The hospitality was great and nothing was too much trouble.
Would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

This is an absolute gem of a restaurant - do not be fooled into this is just a bar! Dennis and Manny offer the best food and service in Kamari! We had been going for drinks there every night after dinner but on our second to last night of a 2 week stay decided to eat there. The food was amazing and I wished we had eaten there our first night I would have eaten there every night! We had stuffed mushrooms (divine!) zucchini stacks (beautiful) to start fab! Then the pork steak - the boys loved it and roasted shrimps ( these were sea monsters they were so big) very generous and delicious! Next night our final night we went with 20 people - all of us had a 3 course meal all cooked fresh to order all served at once we can highly recommend the black stone! With much love Lee Dan and Tasha x

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I went go this wonderful restaurant with my girlfriend today and ordered the mixed grill with wine. Lets me tell you, this is THE BEST MEAL we had in Santorini.