We were looking to go on two weeks holidays and price was our number one priority so booked a package with Thompson. We booked Sideris because of the great reviews it had got on this site and we were not disappointed.
The location is very good, just about 400m from the beach at Kamari. We got a great reception as soon as we arrived. The room we were given was on the ground floor and faced the rear of the property, so we had a mountain view. The property owners take a lot of care, cultivating trees, plants and flowers creating natural shade & fantastic colour around the property. The nearest supermarket is about 150m.
The room was large & bright. We had two single beds pushed together, which is quite standard in Greece. The bathroom was clean with lovely white towels. The room was cleaned daily, with fresh towels every two days.
The property owners run this block and are always onsite and available if you have any questions. They were always helpful if we needed anything and also speak English very well. There is free wireless available, which we were sorry we didn't know before we left! This isn't in the room but at the pool/around the bar area. The pool area is very secluded and clean. When we hired our car, we were able to park behind the property for free. We paid extra for air conditioning which was €7/day. We also took a safety deposit box for €10/week.
If I were going again, I'd book directly with them which is no doubt cheaper and book my own flight. They provide their own transfers from the airport (its only 10 mins away). There was one party there for a wedding and they had booked direct. Sideris email address is email@example.com.
To sum up it is a small very well run self catering complex with a great location and very good friendly service.If we were ever returning to Santorini, I would go back to Sideris. I have already recommended it to people in my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sideris Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sideris Sunflower Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Santorini/Kamari