We have just returned from Santorini Sunflower Apartments . Myself and my wife did not have the easy time on holiday due to me having a diving accident the second day but i would like to say that the owners Gregory and Sideris did everything to help us relax after the accident . The villas are well maintained daily by Elizabeth who is lovely. Both Greogory and Sideris are amazing people who have all the time in the world for you and will do anything for you and we miss our new friends .We cannot wait to go back next year by far the only place to stop on Santorini is at Sunflower Sideris apartments where you will made to feel welcome more than anywhere i know. The pool is well kept and clean every morning by Gregory and is lovely to swim in.At night after you have been for a meal its great to have a drink with Gregory at the pool bar and he has many things to say about the island truly a good conversationalist and a great laugh. These to people make your holiday relaxing and stress free and would recommend the sunflower sideris to anyone cant wait till next year to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sideris Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sideris Sunflower Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Santorini/Kamari