Subject: Sideris Sunflower Villa
Location: Kamari, Santorini, Cyclades, Greece, Europe
Title: Great week in Santorini
My husband and i stayed at the Sideris Sunflower appartments for a weeks break.The island of Santorini is beautiful,even though the island is so small you can find lots of things to do.
Gregory and Sideris were our hosts and nothing was to much trouble for them no matter what time of the day.The rooms were basic but very clean,and with the complex being small everyone got to know each other.There are plenty of places to eat within easy walking distance all of whom would like you to sample their dishes we ate in different places each night and enjoyed everything we had.We both can understand why people want to go back year after year and are hoping to go back next year.
Gregory is the best frappe maker in Santorini
Dawn + Nick Hague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari