I chose this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. As other people have said, the owners Gregory and Sideris go out of their way to help you! As a single lady, I was furthermore pleased by the fact that Gregory kept an eye out for me.
As for the hotel itself, it is nice, with a nice pool and nice rooms, though the rooms are basic: So basic, in fact, that not even a soap bar is provided (I did not expect a little bottle of shampoo, but I was surprised that there was not even a little soap bar). And there was no curtain for the shower, so the bathroom gets pretty wet. As to the bed, the top sheet is given folded, so one has to make that part of the bed.
My room had a kitchenette, so that was nice. I also had a nice view towards the sea.
One thing one needs to be aware, is that this hotel is at least 5 blocks uphill from the beach, on the main road leading out of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari