Santorini was one of the best destinations that I have ever been and staying at Sideris Sunflower Villa just made it more perfect.
I could say so many great things about the hotel, like the pool area, the view from my room and about Kamari, with many nice bars/restaurants around, but I will resume just saying, stay in this hotel if you want to be amazed with the hospitality, you will feel like home.
My history: I arrived in the hotel and first thing that I realized is that I forgot my iphone on the boat coming from Mykonos. I was really sad and nervous cause I took many pictures with the phone. Gregory coudnt be more helpful to try to find my phone, he called the boat company many many times, tried his best to solve my problem. I dont know about you, but I was never treated like that anywhere, I felt that was my family/friend trying to help me. In the end I found it on the boat the next day and everything was fine.
More than that, Gregory also helped us enjoy the island at its best, he knew every single part of Santorini and gave us amazing tips. We felt at home, seriouslly, like when we got back from what we visited during the day the first though was to tell him what we did, like he was our dad. =)
Well, I just want to thank Gregory and his family for all they did for us and for the special experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sideris Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sideris Sunflower Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Santorini/Kamari