The first time we had a holiday in Santorini and we wasn't disapointed. The Sideris Sunflower Apartments are basic but very clean with Elizabeth the cleaner coming in every day. Gregory and Sideris can't do enough for you and are wellcoming and helpfull to you! A trip to Oia to see the sunset is a must, a truly amazing experience. There's plenty of places to eat in Kamari with a wide range of bars and resturants, our favourate was The Liverbird Pub where Shelia and Wayne are most wellcoming. Don't have any doubts about going to Sideris Sunflower Apartments at all, we plan to go back to the Sideris next year and I for one can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunflower is a family-owned hotel run by Gregory and Sideris who are at your service from the very first moment. It is very well-known for its true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sunflower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sideris Sunflower Villa Hotel Kamari
- Sideris Sunflower Hotel
- Hotel Sideris Sunflower
- Sunflower Hotel Santorini/Kamari