The boathouse is a nice hotel with a decent quality for the price. The beds could be better (a bit hard) and the room we had could be refurnished (especially the bathroom, clean but not a great shower and nice surroundings) but i guess the prices wouldn't be the same.
We had a very nice view on the sea (and the isle of Anafi) and a little balcony to take advantage of it. The fridge was a nice addition because we like to have some bottle of water (even though it was only the month of june the heat was already here). They have a nice pool, the breakfast is ok, and the staff is helpful : we were picked up at the airport, and they made an arrangement with the airport because one of our luggage was forgotten at Athen so that we would find it at the hotel the next morning.
The rate was 75€/night for a room with sea view breakfast included in june 2009.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the spectacularly beautiful island of Santorini, a major stop on many cruise ship tours, the Boathouse Hotel is a family run waterfront Hotel on Kamari Beach about a 5-minute walk from the center of Kamari and about a 15-minute bus ride from the main town of Thira. We offer Deluxe rooms with air - conditioning, telephone, safe-box, bathroom and balcony. Our rooms are spacious and have either Seaview or Mountain- view. An extensive Buffet Breakfast is served daily from 8am until 11am, Poolside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Boathouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Kamari
- Boathouse Resort Kamari
- Boathouse Hotel Santorini
- Boathouse Santorini
- The Boathouse Hotel Santorini/Kamari