Stayed here 4 nights aug 2007. This hotel has like most others a few fors and against. On the plus side is its location on the beachfront, nice friendly staff and reasonable food.The rooms are ok clean and all with air con which seems to combat the high summer. On the downside is the crowded poolside and very small bathrooms (and I mean small). Because of the number of sunbed spaces etc. it looks like towels-r-us after 0730 with people putting them out and not turning up til lunch. All in all a fairly decent hotel and a special mention to the daytime receptionist Katerina who is now an internet star thanks to tripadvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa is a resort located in Kamari village of one of the most beautiful islands of Greece, Santorini. The hotel offers beach access and majestic view of the Ancient Thira hills. Exclusive hotel restaurant featuring local and international cuisine is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relaxing private spa. Multiple swimming pools & sundecks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel And Spa
- Afroditi Venus Beach Kamari
- Afroditi Venus Beach Hotel & Spa Santorini/Kamari