All reviews pool bar half board the bus lovely hotel hotel guests free safe breakfast and dinner sea front bars and restaurants sea view wedding party loved santorini rooms were cleaned every day junior suite beautiful island the hotel is clean buffet style
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while on a vacation to Greece. Room was adequate but did not like the shower set up at all. Just a few steps out to the black beach of Kamari, which was beautiful, and a walkway of many little shops and restaurants. Only a 5 minute walk to bus stop so very convenient. The hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful and the breakfast spread they put out each morning was simply amazing. Overall,, a very pleasant stay and would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank amye869
Reviewed October 19, 2018

We Arrived Oct 2 and stood there until Oct 5. The shower had to be adjusted for me because I had not idea to fix it. There are several pool. Most of the guest were from Europe and the following day we went on a tour and the the next day. We didn't spend much time at the Hotel, but breakfast was at 8AM and the coffee was good.The rooms were OK and air conditioner was so so.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 995caesara
Reviewed October 16, 2018

Myself and my partner stayed for a week at the hotel. The location is fantastic, right on the beach, 2 minutes walk to the bus stop, near supermarkets and restaurants. When we first arrived we were shown one room just off the main reception, it was quite dark and the outdoor area was right next to the pool. We asked to change rooms and the staff were very helpful with our request and allowed us to change right away. I think some of the rooms have been recently renovated and others parts of the hotel haven't - so this might be something be wary of when making your booking.

We went half board and although the breakfast was fine I would not recommend this to others. It is unfortunately the dinner which lets the hotel down. It is buffet style, so the food was quite stale, not very appetising and was nearly the same every night. Not very much looked authentically Greek, which was disappointing! Though I imagine they were trying to accommodate everyone with the food options. Another issue was that though food was included in the half board option, any drinks ordered at dinner cost extra. This may be standard and I am simply being naive! But I was quite annoyed to find that you would be charged for soft drinks or even just water!

We never had any issues with noise and the new room we moved to was away from the pool but still had a lovely view. The cleaning of the room was good, although could vary. Sometimes our bed was made, bathroom cleaned and water, shampoos, soaps replaced but other times it would just have the bed made and nothing else.

Overall the hotel was in a brilliant location, well presented and all staff well very helpful and friendly. I just think the food and the yet to be renovated rooms let the hotel down and make it not quite 4 star. However, I would still very much recommend this hotel to others, for a nice stay in Kamari.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank hannahtow
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel 25th of September - 2nd of October, our room 210 was just perfect for our celebrations, music system, coffee machine, bath, hot tub and balcony overlooking the sea these made the stay extra special & very relaxing. This was our first time to Santorini so we got the bus to Fira & OIA the bus stop is less than 2 min walk, was fantastic to see and a photographers heaven. We had breakfast in the hotel this was fairly basic with choice which done the job. We ate out every night so much to choose from and all beach fronted taverns, we thought the best dish was ‘Moussaka’ at The Hook Bar and At Peros Greek Restaurant we had a lovely black snapper fish filleted at the table so tasty. We used the beach every day we bought some beach shoes which really were a good buy for walking into the sea. We had some stormy weather on our stay which meant some of the beach beds weren’t available when we wanted so we were having to prompt the staff, we understand why, but I thought the staff could of been abit more proactive with that, other beach areas were all set up. I would definitely return to this hotel we had the best time. To note Santorini airport is unorganised lots of queues and chaos so just prepare your mind for that.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dymondr
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here from the 15th to 25th September 2018 for our wedding. I booked Bed and breakfast through Thomas cook for 14 Adults and 2 children (under 2) kamari is the ideal location and the hotel was perfect in terms of location we was on the main front with all the bars and restaurants. It is worth walking back a bit as there is cheaper and more "family" orientated places to dine. I had emailed nikolas the hotel manager plenty of times before our visit and every reply he was so friendly and attentive. When we arrived he had taken on everything we had hoped. Myself and now husband was upgraded to room 204, which was amazing with a huge 4 poster bed, hot tub and plenty of space on the balcony. ALL the staff we met were wonderful, helpful and smiley. The cleanliness of the hotel was good all public w/c very trendy. The food and drink we had was 10/10. There is a bus stop not far from the hotel that takea you to thira/oia. Heads up the airport in sanotorni is VERY small.

Trip type: Traveled with family