I cannot recommend this hotel enough. We stayed there whilst getting married in Santorini. They looked after us really well including 8 of our guests that stayed there too. My parents found the mattresses too hard and staff changed them twice to find a better alternative. They provided free of charge a car for my bridesmaids as my wedding planner hadn't sorted one. When my car was late (a huge worry for any bride) Adonis the hotel manager grab his car without hesitation and drove me to my wedding venue. They decorated the car a lot better than the wedding car, (when it finally arrived). Highly recommend the spa, the treatments are amazing. The hairdresser did our hair and was half the price of the other salons, if you are getting married in Santorini and just want your hair washed and blow dried do not mention it's for a wedding as the price triples. Our shared pool between three rooms was chilly but a nice touch, especially as they upgraded my husband and I.
My only criticism would be breakfast. They struggled to keep the food warm. I think a chef cooking fresh omelettes would be a great option. The food in the restaurant is lovely, great for lunch or dinner and they mix a very good cocktail!
Overall, I highly recommend this hotel, the Manager went over and above along with his team of great staff. My husband and I will be back, hopefully later in the year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Santorini Kastelli Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santorini Kastelli Hotel Kamari
- Santorini Kastelli Kamari
- Kastelli Resort Santorini
- Santorini Kastelli Resort Kamari