“Overpriced”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The overpriced food dissapointed us when i received a pizza that i'm pretty sure was premade and from the mass produced frozen section. Sometimes i eat frozen pizzas, but i normally don't pay 12 euros.

3  Thank Karianne D

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I found your restaurant one of the best I have join all my life...
Beautiful scenery,great service, great people but mostly great tastes in great prices!!!...
I must say that your site was very helpfull for me and fully informed for a taste experience
like that... Congruts!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food was wonderfull particularly liked the sef salad. Great atmosphere and service. Being at the beach the seafood is a definite must to try as well.

3  Thank Petros X
Reviewed July 23, 2013

All the good reviews that I have read about this restaurant are true. The staff, was wonderful, friendly and helpful. I have never seen such good customer service and the food was excellent!!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

we both had a pasta dish which was cooked to perfection, beautifully presented and very tasty, the service too was good. We made a second visit to this restaurant a few days later and the different meals we ordered then were once again beautifully presented and of very good quality. These were the best meals we had on Santorini.
It has very good pages and update which helped me because I saw information about the restaurant on site that is learned about the cuisine and prices.

1  Thank EYA M