“Would not go back”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was really disappointed with this restuarant. The meal wasn't great and the service was atrocious. I had the chicken espargo (cant remember how to spell it!) was really disappointed. My partner had the jack daniels tenderloin he was disappointed they stuffed it with so much mustard it took the taste away from the food.

3  Thank ttsai

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal all round. Ate at 9.00pm, the restaurant was half full. could not fault the food, the kleftiko was to die for. wish we had found this place earlier in the holiday. not the cheapest on the strip, but certainly one of the best

2  Thank MerseysideDavid
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was my mums 60th birthday.the service was poor. We hardly saw the waiter unless when they were trying to sell you extras.the food came cold and was lacking that freshness we had from other nearby restuarants.I had the volcano chicken which tasted more like the Spanish chicken not hot at all.my wife didn't enjoy the pizza either. It wasn't a Goo experience.

2  Thank CuriousTravellerog
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food was ok although nothing special, but total indifference from waiting staff. We were not made to feel welcome at all and felt very rushed.
There are much nicer restaurants with good food that actually make you feel they want you there so really wouldn't recommend this one

Reviewed June 22, 2013

With lots of restaurants in kamari this was definately the best food we ate in any of them. The staff were attentive and jovial without being intrusive andyummy food got us returning for more 3 nights out of our 10 night stay. Although not cheap and no complimentary drink or dessert it was my favourite, the tzakiki was fab and the dish with mashed aubergine divine.

5  Thank MrsB513