Cavo Bianco
$96
$107
$103
  • Breakfast included
Castro Hotel Kamari(Kamari)(Great Value!)
$60
$41
$64
$59
Agoda.com
Poseidon Beach Hotel(Kamari)(Great Value!)
$428
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$224
TripAdvisor
All reviewssenior suitepool suitehoneymoon suitepillow menuholistic massagebeautiful hotelhot tubsmaller poolminute walkbreakfast buffeta wonderful staythe buslate checksun loungersquad bikesboutique hotelwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Just got back to the states and what a great time we had at this hotel and Santorini. I vacationed there with two of my girl friends for ten days. How sad to be back home. The hotel was very clean. Small swimming pools but never crowded. AMAZING food! The beach is very close ( must wear some flip-flops because the sand it hot) The staff at Cavo Bianco was incredible. The bartender/waiter Dimitris made the best cocktails for us, very funny, sweet and handsome boy. Always trying to make us feel welcomed and making sure we got what we needed. My girl friends and I always rate the hotel based on the staff because after all if we don't like how we are being served/treated we will hate our experience. Thank you so much to everyone there and to our bartender Dimitris. You will be missed greatly. See you next summer!! Pamela Q.

Room Tip: upgrade to the junior suites! Ours had a jacuzzi in the balcony :)
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2014

My name is Jessica and I am a reporter for the Boston globe.I just want to say good job to the stuff they are so polite and nice people. The whey greeted me what's sow nice.
Also the food by xristo the chef wow not bad at all it was amasing and magnificent. I true le beautiful nice job xristo all be back for more for sure. I also enjoyed the Service by dimitris Aggelos Alex giota vaso.
I am really happy that i chose cavo bianco.
Definitely a five star hotel
Good work
Like they say in greece pola bravo!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jessica F
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I travelled with my two children (aged 11 and 8) and the hotel made us feel so welcome from the moment we arrived. Two great swimming pools - small but never ever crowded. Lovely sun beds and good sun loungers always available.
We had an upgrade to a junior suite which was heavenly - our own jacuzzi on the balcony and a sea view. I couldn't fault anything with the hotel. Everybody was friendly, the staff were fantastic and the food was also good quality and value in the hotel restaurant. Good buffet breakfast. I would highly recommend this place and we will go again next summer.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We new it was newly refurbished and was a little worried that not everything would be finished in time, but we were over the moon when we arrive, Vicky the receptionist made us feel relaxed and welcome as soon as we walked through the door. The room was just brilliant. We lounged around the small but adequate pools, sleeping in the shade as it was hot hot hot. We wondered down the hill to the beach (ask for towels from reception for the beach). You have to pay for the sun loungers on the beach but some are cheaper than others ranging from 5€ to 9€ for two for the day. The beach and sea is so clean, I'd suggest buying some beach shoes as it's hard getting in and out and the black sand is hot. Eating and drinking can be expensive on the sea front however, next door to the hotel there is a really good and cheap, the cheapest best restaurants are on the hill from the hotel. The mini bar in the room is around the same price as you'd pay in a bar, but we bought water and put them in the fridge. We also highly recommend you rent a quad for 24 hrs we toured the whole island, we also did the traditional boat trip at sun set which was lovely just 8 of us. Overall it was an amazing week I've never been some where that I've felt as safe walking round as I did there. Can't wait to return will rebook this hotel.

Room Tip: We managed to get the superior double which was just perfect for the two of us.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My new husband and I stayed at Cavo Biano for about a week towards the end of June, so this review is long overdue. We immediately found the entire staff to be very friendly and welcoming. Our luggage did not arrive in Santorini when we did, so the staff volunteered to call the airport as many times as we wanted to check the status of our bags (which luckily came the next morning. Another plus here is the 10 min drive to the airport since we had to go and fetch our luggage).

The rooms are a good size, very clean, and airy. The continental breakfast was also incredible! I have had other European continental breakfasts that consist of MUCH less so we were pleasantly surprised. We were also impressed that the breakfast was offered until as late as 10:30; in many hotels they close up shop much earlier.

We loved the location of the hotel, because it wasn't right on the beach, yet it was extremely close. Walking along the boardwalk, we noticed that the pool-goers at the hotels along the beach had almost no privacy. The two pools as Cavo Biano were very private! The hotel is also a very short walk from the bus stop (coach buses with A/C) to get to to Fira or Oia.

The two "bartenders," Orestis and Dimitris (I use quotes because they actually do much more than tend bar) were very friendly as well.

I would absolutely recommend Cavo Biano to anyone looking to stay near the beach in Santorini; we both felt so lucky to have found this place!

Room Tip: 124 was the master suite, I believe. It's huge! It overlooks the bar/breakfast area with its two balconies.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple