“Good food. Excellent service.”
Review of Classico

Classico
Ranked #89 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great Restaurant Right At The Beach. Large Choice Of Meals. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Extraordinary Quality, Delicious! Great Service. Restaurant Is Nicely Decorated, Elegant But Relaxed. Has A Terrace Outside Right Next To The Beach And A Covered Terrace Just Opposite The Boulevard (pedestrians Only) And An Inside Restaurant. Greec Kitchen, Pizza And Pasta, Fish, Meat, Yummy Desserts. Kids Friendly.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

A great spot with good views of the beach. The lady who looked after us was very welcoming and did not use any luring tactings which other restaurants were trying to use on us. This approach is what first allowed us to read the menu in peace without being harassed by any restaurant staff. We ate outside and shared the mixed bruschetta, a Greek salad and a chicken souvlaki. All plates were of a large serving and were very tasty. I'd recommend this restaurant without a doubt. We were well looked after and in a timely manner. The atmosphere for lunch was quiet and peaceful so we could enjoy our company, the quality food and of course, the beach view. Having used the restroom, the inside of the restaurant was modern, clean and very inviting. Enjoy your meal!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The best things in life are simple. A Halloumi and Rocket salad, a glass of Mythos beer, sitting in the shade on the beach side of the Classico restaurant. A beautiful part of a beautiful beach. On a beautiful day.

The table next to ours full of local people having a good time. Always a good sign.

Nothing to do but chill. Santorini style.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My mum sister and I stayed stayed in Kamari for a week and tried many of the restaurants along the Kamari beach front, this one was our favourite so we ended up having 2 evening meals here! Not the cheapest of the beach front restaurants but you get what you pay for! The pastas are lovely, I had the tagliatelle with chicken and shrimps in a cream gorgonzola sauce on our first visit and it was amazing! the shrimps we the largest I have ever had, they were so fresh and meaty! (I only wish I had taken a photo! The portions are large here! On the second night I had the lamb with herbs and it was lovely! Service was very good and location is gorgeous. The restaurant is well styled and perfectly clean. I would highly recommend a visit to Classico :-)

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Enjoyed a couple of lunches and one evening meal here. Staff attentive and friendly and food is simple but good. Souflaki is very good. Would also recommend the pizzas.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

1. Amazing food - great selection.
2. Fantastic location - right on the beach.
3. Staff - friendly and attentive.
4. Price - not cheap, but you pay for quality.
5. I would recommend without a doubt (we ate here on 3 different nights!).