“Stay away from here!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was disgusting! I have never had a worst tasting meal. The "gnocchi" was frozen, I was thinking about the lobster and our waiter told me is wasn't fresh. My husbands meal was just as bad with gritty mussels. I would only recommend people to not to dine here. There are so many other great restaurants in this village. Be warned the food isn't fresh. I would like I say our waiter was lovely, and he was embarrassed to tell us about the food not being fresh.

1  Thank Mj6789

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We wanted some pasta/ risotto having eaten Greek food for a week.
Service was sprightly and the gamborini risotto was very good much better than expected and my wife's pasta fungi was also good although portion sizes were large.
It absolutely chucked it down whilst we were there but staff rained in good humour serving food and rain proofing diners at the same time.
The place was recommended to us and we would do likewise if you want an Italian alternative

Reviewed August 22, 2013

In 2 weeks we went 3 times for lunch, so good value. The pork rib was 7 euro and was great and the calamari with Greek salad for 8.50 euro was a big portion. We also had the chilli cheeseburgers with chips and for 8 euro very good value. The beers were ice cold and the view was great. This place was always busy day and night

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by my sister who holidayed in santorini in June and I must say it was one of the best meals of our holiday, so nice we went back again. We had the seafood ravioli and seafood tagliatelle, both were amazing. Lovely friendly staff who always made you feel welcome. A free dessert which was gorgeous, complementary drink and the best irish and tia maria coffees.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Visited for an evening meal, the pasta is fresh and the portions are huge! We couldn't finish our meals! Good value for money!