“Great food and atmosphere”
Review of Soul by Splash

Soul by Splash
Reserve a Table
Ranked #14 of 135 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ate here two times during our trip to Santorini.
I tried two of their pizzas (Margherita and Mushrooms and Truffles.) both were delicious but the mushrooms and truffles pizza was amazing.
My fiancée had a Greek pizza the first time and the second time she tried the mushrooms and truffles risotto.
Both dishes were as tasty as mine.

Laid back atmosphere, polite and friendly waiters and amazing food.

I strongly recommend eating here when visiting.

I also strongly recommend trying the "Spicy Dusk" cocktail. So good!

Date of visit: September 2019
splashs2017, Ιδιοκτήτης at Soul by Splash, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind words giving us the strength to continue our work in the best possible way.
King regards Fotini Karamolegou

Write a reviewReviews (487)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Soul By Splash is the perfect place for a quick hangout with friends or a nice meal with your love. And that’s just the type of crowd you’ll find inside: groups of entrepreneurs discussing ideas, beautiful couples having a romantic discussion around hot bowls of food, this place is nearly always filled. But there’s plenty of seating inside and outside, it also has sunbeds on the beach where you can relax and sit back, grab something to eat and just chill out. The best place at Kamari beach to see the Sun Rise... memorable

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visit this place at Kamari beach often and especially to enjoy my Summer evenings. I always experience an amazing time. The atmosphere around is so comfortable, the food in Soul By Splash is absolutely spectacular. There are so many different dishes that I didn't know what to pick. I usually ate grilled pork chop-- very delicious!! And also the pappardelle pasta (divine taste). It is definitely one of the best spots on Santorini, which perfectly provides comfort and relaxation with opulence and beautiful views of the Aegean Sea. What a great place.
Everyone must visit!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The first thing which catches one’s eye upon entering Soul By Splash is the unique, beautiful and bright place with white colors. I visited yesterday with my other half. The ambiance and furnishing were just fantastic with the beautiful colors at Beach. Menu was very lavish and service was very good. Fotini (the owner) and George (the Barman) was very accommodating. We’ll be back definitely! Very grateful for our visit here. Chef John is a gem and truly cares about the way his food is prepared. What a blessing that we selected Soul by Splash!! Excellent Experience.

2  Thank CarliKuehnhold
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Seen a few reviews for a breakfast so thought we would try and it did not
Disappoint. Service was amazing and everyone so friendly! Clean and comfortable with the sun shining what more could we ask for?

Eggs Benedict was delicious and scrabbled eggs didn’t disappoint the wife either