“Varied quality of food”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2012

On first visit had burger and chips. Good size portions at a reasonable price. 2nd visit ordered the same, (boring I know), had to wait nearly an hour as the waiter said they made a mistake with my order! They did replace my warm beer though. When it arrived the burger wasn’t of the same standard as the first time. That said the chilled out music they play and the views do make this place worth a visit.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Great service, and everything we tried tasted so fresh.
Lunches are massive - after the first time we shared and there was plenty for two. they are quite happy to bring two plates/forks etc if you ask them. We had the spicy pizza here one night and it had obviously been cooked to order as was delicious. The waitress also spent a lot of time talking to us advising us of places to go , where to park etc which was greatly appreciated. Definitely recommend!

2  Thank cal_255
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Great location sat right at the end of the beachfront restaurants (airport end). Very good quality food. After plenty nice meals at other places we fancied a nice pizza and were reccomended Splash. Superb, nice place to relax to chilled out tunes while you have a few drinks. Enjoy

4  Thank padrick
Reviewed August 22, 2011

excellent food and good service. Just by the sea so the view was amazing

3  Thank Californiaforever
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Not only is this great for a easy yet delicious bite to eat it's great for late night drinks, the last two years I have been to Santorini and I couldn't get enough of Splash and there amazing service! The staff became friends to us, and the owner Fortini couldn't of treated me and my family and friends better, if you are ever in Santorini Splash is the place to go!

4  Thank megcrossley