Hotel 28
$91
$89
Hotels.com
Acqua Vatos Santorini Hotel(Kamari)(Great Value!)
$58
Cavo Bianco(Kamari)
$188
$183
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Maria Preka(Kamari)(Great Value!)
$65
$168
$163
Crown Suites(Kamari)
$169
Agoda.com
$93
  • Pool
All reviewsfloating bean bagsdouble sunbedsinfectious laughpool barnothing is too much troublesantorini saladmelonshort walkbeach frontmountain viewbeautiful islandsun loungersthe pool area is greatgreek yogurtrestaurants and barsfeel so welcomecouldn't do enough
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

what a hotel this is it is without a doubt just wounderful! the hotel is spotless everywhere & i mean everywhere but for me what makes this hotel truley wounderful are the 3 girls who ran the place.Aggy,Dimi & joanna you all in your own lovley ways made our holiday for us , nothing was ever too much trouble for them & they always put a smile on your face ,both me & my husband felt when we left we were leaving 3 friends behind.Everyone else on tripadvisor has said everything there is to be said about the hotel so just go & try it for yourselfs you wont be dissapointed but there is just one thing you must do if you go & that is to try one of Dimis moijto"s they are the best i"ve ever tried !!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank miayorkshire
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at hotel 28 for a famy wedding and were not disappointed - the staff were undoubtedly the friendliest and most helpful that I have ever come across and they went out of their way to do anything to make your stay more pleasant - including entertaining our two year old daughter. Kamari is an amazing resort and I would definitely return and make sure that I stayed at the hotel 28.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank traveller10001
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've never stayed in a hotel with staff like this, Demetrus, Aggy and Helena just could not do enough for you and where just so friendly and helpful that the cynic in me thought at first it was false. But after the first day you could tell that these are really nice friendly people who really do care about you having the best holiday possible.
We where there for a family wedding and we had our three year old daughter with us, I was nervous about the hotel as it wasn't the most child friendly one we'd stayed in. But with the girls help our little girl had just as good a time as we did.

I've read reviews about the concrete beds being uncomfortable in 206 where we stayed and the rooms being spartan, but all three of us slept very well on them. Yes the rooms are basic but the AC worked great and you're not there to stay in the room you there to enjoy the pool area which so cool and relaxing.
I honestly say enough good thing about this place if you're looking to stay in Santorini stay here it's fantastic!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Rikki F
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Are the owners, staff and support crew REALLY that good - as you've already read? Well yes, they are.
Is this the way every holiday hotel should be run - with guests considerations first and last? Yes it most definitely is.
Can I really add anything to the ever growing mound of superlatives building here on Trip Advisor? Not really.
Getting up at 0530am to "towel up" your sunbed of choice. Is that mad? Clearly. But Spiros assures us that by 2014 the 28 room hotel will have at LEAST 29 double sunbeds - so if he delivers - no problem on that score. And that would be my only negative. Well maybe breakfast wise - for me it could be more Greek, maybe a choice of juice. Some tomato balls, lumps of feta, ditch the hotdogs, bring out some fish, or olives. Oh, I don't know.
But I can just say the following...
On a personal note...
here are 10 things that I love about Hotel28, Kamari, Santorini - on my first visit.

1.the hotel is very nearly faultless.
2.the espresso served poolside is better than 95/100 restaurants in the UK. Straight up.
3.Santorini is so much better value than I had feared. For all it's picture postcard blues and whites (which are MORE vibrant in the flesh), we never ever felt ripped off. Well apart from that reflexology session up the hill at "Suites of the Gods"....but that's another story.
4.with the exception of "Peros", you will struggle to find a bad meal.
5.Kamari, despite being on the airport's approach path, and despite being stuffed full of bars and shops and restaurants, and despite the large number of holiday makers there - still retains a cool, calm, well turned out air about herself. In a lot of ways, being baseing yourself on the East coast - and occasionally venturing onto the caldera side - IS the way to do it.
6.Spiros and the girls have kindness running through their veins. Obviously, being a boy, I would never shed a tear - but the thoughtfulness of bubble-wrapping up a pair of "donkey" glasses on departure very nearly got through my English reserve! Thank you Demetria.
7.in 7 days we genuinely never saw a single coud, ever. On my kids' lives.
8.if you could invent a drug called relaxation it would be how I felt most days, around 2 in the afternoon, snoozing and reading and swimming and drinking and snoozing....
9.the yellow, red and "crazy" donkey beers - brewed a mile up the road - are climatically perfect.
10.when Hazel cries on departure - I know something special has just happened.
She is my barometer, very very rarely wrong.

I adore this hotel.

...but I'll leave it at that. But I could go on - a LOT!

Was I dubious when I read the high level of praise on TA? I was.
Do the 150+ 5 star ratings overstate the uniqueness of this place? No, not at all.
Do we ever return to a hoiliday venue? other than Vegas, no.
Would I return to the Hotel 28 family - like a shot.
Have I already booked to return later on this year? I have.
Any questions ???

Room Tip: We travel to Greece for the sun - therefore a non-pool facing room - eg towards the mountains, the west - would actually be better as the sun will be with you past 9 oclock in summer. On the front room 304 has 10x the balcony size of the others for no, known reason!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MardleyMassif
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I will start with the only minor downside, you have to be a magician to get the shower to a perfect temp!
Now for the great stuff, the ladies that lead front and centre at this hotel say all that you need to know about it,nothing is a problem, they will help with everything and talk to every guest as if they are a personal friend. Pool= Fantastic size with great bean bags to float on. Pool bar= great beer and cocktails .rooms= cleaned daily and always spotless. This hotel is as safe as houses and only a short walk from the beach. We were here for a wedding and the hotel itself became part of the event. Do not hesitate to book this hotel, it has charm and a great team running it. We hope to come back soon

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple