“First review”
Review of Hotel 28

Hotel 28
Ranked #4 of 75 Hotels in Kamari
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have just returned from a weeks stay at Hotel 28 and have never felt the desire to write a review before but felt this hotel merited one. On arrival Iohanna had the cases out of the taxi before i'd paid the taxi driver. Argi got mornings off to a great start with her infectious laughter and Dimi could not do enough to ensure you had a great time. We actually booked the hotel on the back of numerous trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. The hotel itself is clean and situated within walking distance of the town. The girls made great recommendations of traditional Greek restuarants,such as Bacchus,Alexander's and Alexis.Some previous reviews comment on the nearest of the airport (about 3 miles) however we did not find this any issue. All in all a fantastic little hotel made special by the three girls.

5  Thank Mike H

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Me and my Mum had truly wonderful time in Santorini, mainly so because of our hotel 28 Boutique. We were made to feel so welcome by the hard working, dedicated staff and there were hugs and kisses for all on departure. We felt like part of the family.

Everything was spotless, the food and drinks available were fantastic and the pool area with its cosy loungers is perfect.

The location is great, set slightly away from the main area of Kamari by a 5, 10 minute stroll.

I would definately return to Santorini. Everywhere we went we encountered friendly welcoming people. It is a holiday and experience I will carry with me for a long time.

Room Tip: The rooms poolside are really good for access as you can just pop in and out through a step down int...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Holly B
Reviewed September 26, 2012

What can I say that has not already been said about this hotel?
We returned this morning from a week's stay at Hotel 28 and I can honestly say, without a doubt that this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in.
The hotel itself was clean and modern with a lovely pool area and our rooms were kept spotless. The secret to the success of this hotel are the lovely girls. We met as strangers and left with three new friends.
Aggie, your laugh will stay with us forever. Each morning your dining area was filled with laughter and happy faces. I could hear you laughing as soon as I opened my bedroom shutters, you made us smile every day.
Ioanna, nothing was too much trouble and I loved the restauraunts you recommended. We will miss our little chats and your lovely smiling face.
Dimi, you too looked after our every needs and were warm and welcoming and we loved chatting to you around the pool. I thought I might send Aggie a sixth alarm clock!!
You all are a credit to your employers and you are what makes this hotel successful, your customer service was second to none. Thanks girls, we feel as though we have made 3 new friends and I hope we will see you again. We do intend to return next year. Your trip advisor award was well deserved.
Santorini itself was stunning. Kamari had some lovely eating places. We enjoyed Almeira and Elia. A visit to Oia is a must, stunning.
I would without a doubt stay here again.

Victoria and Martin x

3  Thank Victoria B
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed here for only one evening before flying home and it was very enjoyable. The pool area is great (though get up early to nab a lounger!) and the staff are extremely helpful.

The rooms have a very luxurious feel and it was very relaxing.

About a 5/10 min walk into town and the you can use the sister hotels beach loungers which is good.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I chose to holiday here primarily because of all the rave reviews on Trip Advisor. Right from the moment we arrived we were not dissapointed. We were warmly greeted and shown instantly to our room. The room was quite small and basic, however it was elegantly decorated and had a handy fridge. The pool area had pool loungers (more like double beds) that were so comfy it was impossible to stop myself from dozing off each day!

What really makes this hotel is the service - the girls without a doubt treated us and all guests to impeccable, attentive, personal service that you would expect in a small family run B&B. By the time we left they felt like friends.

The location of the hotel is ideal - away from the hustle and bustle of the seafront, which is lined with bars and restaurants, but only a short stroll to reach it. As the hotel has a sister hotel on the seafront you could also make use of their pool, towels and loungers on the beach which was incredibly handy.

The dining / reception area was nicely decorated and they had a huge selection of books available to read. The breakfast was good but quite limited and it would have been nice to have fresh juice.

Overall the hotel was incredibly relaxing and perfect for couples looking for a quiet romantic break away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RivieraCentre
Reviewed September 23, 2012

On arrival Johanna greeted us and made us feel welcome and part of the family that they have there, they cannot do enough to help.

we were given a great room as we were celibrating our wedding anniversary, we even had a small kitchen area, the beds were comfatable, the rooms cleaned everyday with fresh towels.
Our balcony over looked the hills which was lovely to wake up to and we had the sun in the afternoon.

The pool was a little cold but once in you didnt feel it, the sunbeds are large and very comfy, did have to get up early to get a good one.
The food from the pool bar was very tasty, especially the club sandwich, a little pricey but you expect that in the hotel.
It is a short walk to the front of kamari, there is a good selection of bars and restaurants, the Almeria very good food and friendly staff.

Aggy, Johanna and not forgetting Dimitra you made our holiday very special, Aggy I love your laugh, I have never been to a hotel were the staff felt like friends when i left.

i wish them all the best and hope to meet them again if and when we return

I full recommend this hotel, if you visit Santorini

Helen & Andrew

1  Thank Helsbells72
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The Hotel was excellent, Spiros and the team were brilliant - extremely helpful and very friendly. I liked the good mix of different nationalities staying at the Hotel, everyone was so friendly. In short the holiday exceeded all expectations.

Room Tip: sorry I clicked on fitness centre by mistake
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kamari
Santellini Boutique Hotel
Atalos Apartments & Suites
Apanemo
Apanemo
#1 of 12 in Akrotiri

Been to Hotel 28? Share your experiences!