“Wonderful!”

Irinis Taverna
Ranked #38 of 124 Restaurants in Kamari
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the traditional dishes of Santorini, unique Greek recipes, local wine, fresh fish and fresh seafood. Since 1965 we offer to the visitors of Santorini unique traditional recipes and Greek dishes prepared with the best local products and great experience. The Café - Restaurant "Irini's" in Kamari is one of the first restaurants in the area and is famous for its traditional home recipes of Mrs. Irini, which will become your favorite traditional Greek seaside Tavern in Santorini island in Greece.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Fabulous food, and the friendly staff just MADE our visit. We ended up going back a few times, and every time we were remembered, and treated beautifully. The views from the restaurant (straight over Kamari beach) were spectacular. I can't wait to go back to Kamari, and I'll certainly be going back to Irini's. Wonderful food, excellent service, our favourite restaurant in Kamari.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Irini is the Mamma in Kamari ! When I was 19yrs old I found Santorini by pure chance after a hot headed row with my then boss .....stormed out and got on the first flight I could find not knowing where I was going or what I would find !! What a result I found my self in Kamari under the wing of Irini ..... I stayed 6 months and I fell completely under the spell of Santorini , Irinis bar /Restaurant is still one of the authentic real places to eat real Greek food , they make the best Briam ever infact I dream of it still . I'm almost 50 now but I still try to get back there every year to have my shot of Irini and all the other glorious things that tiny jewel of an island has to offer . " here comes that dream again "

1  Thank SimonMaconochie
Reviewed October 5, 2012

walking by the paralia alltogether we saw the restaurant..lets try it.
it was a nice experience.we had a great time there.the food was good and tasty.they had nice view comfortable place.and very cleaned.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We dinned here several nights we both enjoyed the food never had bad meal, worth a visit
Helpful friendly waiters Lamb with lemon sauce worth a try also Chicken Souvalaki , Musaka very nice.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I came to Irini's both times that I've visited Santorini this year because they have the most delicious lamb kleftiko! The prices were not too bad. Staff was very friendly. The restaurant is at the southern end of Kamari, which is closest to (I believe) the Mesa Vouno mountain...which makes for a lovely view during the day.