“relaxed "atmosphere"”
Review of Atmosphere Lounge Restaurant - CLOSED

Atmosphere Lounge Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I chose to dine upstairs which was a good choice. The restaurant seems to be a bit more upmarket than the others,the glasses,tables and general decor is better. I haven't given top marks as there were faults with both plates of food we chose. Although the moussaka was well presented and indeed tasty it arrived lukewarm. I chose the whole calamari which was a bit too chewy for my liking also it arrived with some rather anemic looking fried potatoes which tasted like they looked really. The service was well above average and a free round of drinks were offered and gratefully accepted. I am sure if we had chosen slightly different meals and both arrived hot this could have been the top restaurant that we visited in Kamari in our 14 days there. I would say give it a go and ask a few questions as to what you get with your meal and you may be pleasantly surprised. If we return to Kamari we will give it another chance!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great Restaraunt, beautiful food in a lovely atmosphere, fantastic service nothing was to much trouble, fully recomended. good choice of wines

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Firstly if you are thinking about visiting Santorini - do it! You will not be disappointed. Secondly, you MUST visit Atmosphere in Kamari. We had our wedding in Santorini and stayed in Kamari. We held our wedding reception at Atmosphere and it was perfect in every way. Dimitris couldn't have done enough for us. Prior to arriving, I had emailed Dimitris on several occasions and every time, he never failed to respond, always answering my questions and reassuring me. Upon arrival we visited the restaurant to say hi to Dimitris and from the first time I met him, I knew our wedding was in safe hands. Nothing was too much trouble and over the 10 days leading up to our wedding we often just popped in to say hi and have a general chat, while enjoying pina colada's (me) and beers (hubby). It was fantastic getting to know Dimitris and those around him and feeling like we belonged there.
On the day of the wedding nothing was a hassle - after our delicious starters we didn't feel we could handle more food just yet so asked if there could be a wait between courses to which Dimitris replied "of course, you just let me know when you are ready". We ended up having a good half an hour before asking him if they could start cooking our main meals and again a simple "of course" and the instruction was given to the kitchen.
Dimitris' wonderful, relaxed persona made our reception at Atmosphere the perfect way to celebrate our wedding; with ample food, wine and dancing, who could ask for anything more! We cant thank Dimitris (and the team) enough for everything he did for us and for making our day so special. We sincerely hope to return next year for our anniversary and will definitely be visiting Dimitris and Atmosphere as soon as we arrive - keep an eye out for us Dimitris!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Atmosphere was where we held our wedding reception after getting married at Santo Winery on the 5th September 2012. Its a fantastic restaurant on the front in Kamari. Dimitiris the owner is a lovely man, approachable and nothing is too much to ask. Prior to traveling to Santorini I had had email communication with Dimitris to book the venue and go over menus etc. Dimitris was always prompt in replying and always told me to relax and not to worry it would all be sorted, which really put me at ease. Upon arriving in Santorini we went to see Dimitris and had a meal,I immediately knew I had no worries for the big day as he was so nice & genuinely wants it to be perfect for you! We gave him table decorations etc and on the day the venue was decorated beautifully- everything I had imagined and more. The food was out of this world and plenty of it. Everybody commented on how lovely it was & what a nice venue it was. There is a separate bit for weddings upstairs with a lovely view out to the beach and the sea, which made it very private and intimate with our 21 guests. Would definately recommend this venue 100%. Thanks Dimitris!

1  Thank rebeccalg
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ate here for a wedding breakfast and OH MY GOD- I have never been so full in my life. The food was delicious, i think in total we had a selection of 9 starters to share and I couldn't say no as they were soo nice

1  Thank lilleybean