All reviews apartment was clean bus stop great location pool area hob sleeping kettle supermarket fira santorini island
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Great stay in Kamari, the location is very good , 2 minutes from bus station and 3 minutes from the beach. Special thank you to Stelious. The good tips he gave me really helped. He was available always when I needed something or just wanted to talk. The apartment was clean and everything in good condition,
Breakfast isn't serve , but that is not a problem, 2 minutes walking there are many places taht serve breakfast and I also bought things from the supermarket ( 1 minute away)
Good places to eat nearby , and one can also hire a small car ( I intend to do so in the future) and explore more distant places.
Safe place and nice people and much better sleeping in Kamary instead of the other side of the Santorini ( Fira, Oia etc ) with millions of tourists coming from the big ships and more expensive prices . I used the public transportation and it was just fine.
One evening I ordered place in a minivan to and back to Oia to wach the sunset ( big fuss in Oia over this sunsets)
Great holiday, Thank you Stelios

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank eliza393
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a deluxe sea view studio which was very spacious and clean. The kitchen was far better equipment than we expected with full cooking facilities. The staff are lovely and very friendly.

Pool is good size with plenty of sun beds surrounding it. Great view of the large hill where the Ancient Ruins are. You can walk to them from the hotel it takes about 1 hour and is tough but well worth it when you get to the top!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BevieWokingham
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I was a bit worried before arriving as the pictures when I booked the hotel were different to what were eventually uploaded and put on the reviews, however I didn’t need to worry. Yes, the pictures were different but the rooms were lovely, the kitchen equiped with kettle, toaster, hob and fridge, everything really clean. Bathroom nice and big and great balcony with table and chairs.

Pool area clean and loads of beds, and always room to get a bed.

Location couldn’t be better, a couple of streets away from lovely beach. Lots of bars and restaurants, and supermarket at bottom of the road.

I would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank zomame01
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We found Casa Iphigenia by mistake, a strike of luck
In Santorini last thing you wanna do is stay inside a hotel room all day long, this place is great and extremely convenient for people who are visiting santorini to enjoy its breathtaking charm and indulge in the numerous activities the island offers
The staff are amazing professional and super friendly esp Mr. Stelios who made sure our stay was amazing by answering all our enquiries and assisting us in our bookings

The location is ideal far from all the noise and close to everything "kamari beach by walking 5 mins" car or scooter 20 mins away from the whole island

Highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ramboum
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I visited Casa Iphigenia August 25-31 and I’m so happy I chose this hotel. The view is amazing and the room is autentic Greek style!! The staff of Casa Iphigenia it’s amazing, very helpful and they answered all my question and helped me to visit the most beautiful places in Santorini. Thanks a lot guys I had a wonderful time.

Date of stay: August 2018