“Ice cream delight ”

Megka n...Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Kamari
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice ice cream had better plenty of flavours.... they have a seating area so you can relax. It’s busy so you know everything will be fresh.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018

My only suggestion for this place(cause I`ve been there multiple times)is to try only the ice cream,it`s really good.Avoid all desserts,as they are below average.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We ate here a couple of times and had to have the waffle with Nutella, biscuit and banana, with a scoop of coconut ice cream...Dreamy!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Eating here was my worst experience in Kamari - I think I was just unfortunate. My partner had a waffle which came out promptly and was delicious. I ordered a BLT which never turned up even though I asked twice. I eventually said I didn't want it and wasn't paying, at which point the waiter checked and it arrived. Unfortunately it must have been sat for a while and the sandwich was cold and the chips, soggy. I wouldn't visit again but there were lots people enjoying it.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

+s:
- Awesome desserts
- Tried lots of dishes (food and desserts) and all were great

-s:
- Pizza was a bit too cheesy... But everyone else in our group loved it!