“Excellent value for money”

Megka n...Ice Cream
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Kamari
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We ate here a couple of times, the deserts are fantastic, could highly recommend the cheesecake and the sorbet. The burgers and club sandwiches are very large and fantastic value for money

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Came here to watch England Vs Sweden ordered a pizza which wasn't that great but nice enough. Service was good and seemed pretty clean.

Worth coming here for a snack or a drink, but don't expect a proper meal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

I got addicted to the frozen yoghurt with honey and nuts - absolutely delicious!! Very reasonably priced as well. In FIra we paid 7€ each for the same thing that was 4€80 here. They also have a good range of ice cream. Treat yourself!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Nice staff great food went many times during our weeks stay,highly recommended for just a snack or main meal.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for cocktails and ice cream. The ice cream was so-so. I’ve had better. However, my husband ordered a drink called the Blue Lagoon thinking it would be a light, sweet and fruity cocktail. We both tasted it and agreed it tasted like pure alcohol...in a bad way. It was the strongest drink I have ever tried. And we normally drink strong drinks. It did not taste fruity AT ALL. We weren’t going to make a scene. We simply told our waitress our feedback and said we did not want it anymore and would share my drink. We asked if it could be taken off of our bill. The waitress went to tell the bartender who then proceeded to come to our table, told us he’s the one that made the drink and it was made correctly. He then proceeded to pull out his phone and show us the recipe while he continued to say he made it correctly. After talking to the waitress and the bartender, neither of them were willing to take it off of our bill because they said the receipt was already printed. By this point, they had already taken the drink away. At the end, we were forced to pay 23 euros for two cups of ice cream, a very small cocktail in a martini glass, and another cocktail that we didn’t even drink. I am beyond frustrated and utterly in shock at the lack of concern or helpfulness any of the staff showed us. We will NOT be back nor will we recommend this place to anyone else. Very disappointed.