“The real Greece”

Restaurant Alexander
Ranked #21 of 133 Restaurants in Kamari
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Made with great care, love and respect for the Greek cuisine's History, the restaurant "Alexander in Kamari" offers for more than 15 years now a great variety of traditional Greek dishes, fresh fish and special plates from the Northern Greece & Greek or Local Santorinian wines. Spacious and cosy Restaurant, decorated with love and filled with elements of Greek culture and history, great recipes and very attentive service make ALEXANDER Restaurant at Kamari in Greece one of the best choices for an unique tour into the Greek world of flavors. With the sounds of live Greek music that will make you feel a pleasant mood enjoying the Greek culture and tradition. We invite you, your Family and your Friends to experience unique Greek evenings and nights enjoying Greek food in a fantastic area under the sounds of the "bouzouki". You can make your wedding party with every detail you want and any other social event you like to make in our Restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you visit this town you must go to this restaurant. It is run by a lovely Greek couple, the food is great and the service really good. I ordered wine which was double the amount of any other restaurant in a carafe. What makes it special is the live music some of which is traditional Greek and true Greek dancing is led by the owners. I had to join in. I felt like I was in the Zorba the Greek film if anyone is as old as me to remember the film!

1  Thank lucille1979

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Excellent food and live entertainment supplied by a duo that seem keen to stay up all night, lol. Highly recommended

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is brilliant, it’s off the beaten track and well worth a visit, we went twice during our stay and neither visit disappointed, one of the best lamb kelftko that I had and the Greek chicken is a must.

1  Thank Jo F
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We went very often to restaurant Alexander. Always a very warm welcome by the Greek family, the best food ,fresh fish and super prepared on the grill, best lamb kleftiko etc...the waiters are always friendly, attentive and helpfull. The live Greek music is a bonus for this restaurant. When you sit on your table and think "this is Greece, I feel I am in Greece, I am happy then the restaurant compished his mission. We loved it.

2  Thank Christina J
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Best food in Santorini!!! lovely atmosphere, friendly people!! services very nice!! and the best greek live music!! Must go !!!

1  Thank Katerina G