“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Leli's Resturant

Leli's Resturant
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Cala'n Bosch
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurante especializado en el menu del dia, desayunos y snaks, precios economicos, ambiente agradable y familiar. wifi gratis. sky sports.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

This is THE place to eat in cala n' Bosch, the food is amazing, the service is amazing, value for money is amazing! The waiters are so friendly and helpful, we ate here so many times in our stay, it is just lovely. I recommend their paella's (meat, If you don't mind meat on the bone, or vegetable) and their chicken kebabs - advertised elsewhere as "meat on a sword" we saved so much money eating here and the food is just delicious. I would recommend to anybody who is staying in this resort or nearby.

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank Luke B

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“The best restaurant in Cala n Bosch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

My parents have been visiting Cala n Bosch for many years and visited Lelis on their very first night in the resort, and since then I have been several times as has my sister and her family, and none of us would consider eating anywhere else. The food is fantastic, I am vegetarian and Pepita is always coming up with new meals for me, often when abroad I find I am eating Pizza most nights so it is lovely to have something different.

The atmosphere is also very friendly and relaxed, and prices very reasonable. David, Lelis and Pepita really do make a fantastic place to eat, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

5 Thank Kirsteen A
Lelis A, Propietario at Leli's Resturant, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
thank you very much for giving your opinion of our restaurant, every day we work to improve and hope that your stay in our restaurant has been satisfactory. hope to see you soon. a greeting
South Shields, United Kingdom
“The Best Place to Eat in Cala n Bosch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Having been to Cala n Bosch 8 times and ate there every night except two I can highly recommend Leli's Restaurant. The food is fantastic and portions are generously sized. Truly quality and quantity. There is a great atmosphere and fantastic service from Leli and David.

4 Thank Adam739
South Shields, United Kingdom
“The only way is Leli's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stumbled upon this little gem ten years ago and wouldn't eat anywhere else in Cala n Bosch. The food is excellent in both quality and price, and the service exemplary. Welcoming and friendly atmosphere created by Leli, David and all the family, even Pepe the parrot. 5 stars simply is not enough to rate this restaurant, I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting the resort.

4 Thank Louise M
south shields
“fantastic place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Having visited cala n bosch for the last ten years and eating at lelis everyday for our evening meal and some days our breakfast I cannot fault this restaurant. The food is excellent in both quality and value and leli, david and the family are very friendly. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anybody visiting this resort.

4 Thank karen m