2,298 results
All reviews first choice quiet pool football academy hv menorca swim academy swimming lessons snack bar kids club bbq restaurant high ropes aerial adventure climbing wall peppa pig entertainment team next year my son the hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have just returned from staying at this hotel during which we celebrated our Wedding Anniversary (shout out to hotel management team for the bottle of bubbly). I wanted to post to say what a great trip we had. All of the staff we encountered were really friendly, from Sidi the Chef, Angel on table service, the reps, Holly, Nadia and Dan (big shout out to Dan who we had most contact with and was really helpful and very approachable, even took the time to give us his own Anniversary card as well as receiving one from the rep team). This hotel is definitely aimed at families and although we did not travel with any children we witnessed at first hand during a family Archery (adults and children) session how the entertainment team (shout out to Dan #2) were willing to go that little bit further with children that needed special attention. The hotel pool was on the cool side but once in it was ok. There is a quiet pool away from all the entertainment and music if you just want relax. Our room was a twin bed room and not the larger "apartment style". It was functional with a good sized screen tv that had UK channels (if you want that on holiday) and comfy beds. It was kept very clean by the maid. The shower was in the bath and could have done with a bit more pressure, but was ok and there no problems with not enough hot water.
The food in the dining hotel we found to be really good. Different choices each night, even Sushi on Asia night. There were always plenty of varied choices with a different options for vegetarians as well. The food was well labelled, even highlighting gluten free options.
This is a bit of an end of term report as the hotel closes for the winter on the 13th of October, and who knows what it could be like next year if all the TUI team were to change and move on but its defiantly a 10/10 from me for this trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Last minute booking.
The rooms are dated HOWEVER
PLEASE don’t let that put you off.
I’m a extremely fussy eater, and I’ve lost count how many All Inclusive holidays I’ve been on and paid to eat out as the food was rubbish at best.
NOT here though, yes as all inclusive hotels there is more repetition but the food I encountered was quality and cooked well.
You people reading this don’t know me from Adam but for me this is high praise indeed.
I would recommend booking as I will more than likely book again, and I don’t like going to the same place twice.
BOOK and enjoy

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a weeks stay with my partner and one year old and can highly recommend. The hotel is located a short walk from the marina which has a great selection of restaurants and bars with plenty going on. The beach and supermarkets are also within a couple of minutes walk meaning location is great for those travelling with children. The hotel itself is clean with excellent facilitates. The room was comfortable and cleaned to a good standard on a daily basis. We found the there to be a good variety of food at meal times and the themed nights meant not eating the same evening meal twice. The chefs and waiting staff in the restaurant were brilliant, as were all of the HV reps. After being slightly apprehensive about using the creche our little boy did two sessions throughout the week and absolutely loved it. The creche staff were enthusiastic and helpful, really recommend! Entertainment was really good and there were varying activities running throughout the day. Really recommend for families, thanks to the staff for a great stay!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had mixed feelings about coming here after reading some of the reviews. We received A very warm welcome and in total we found all the staff to be extremely friendly and approachable. The apartment is okay but I agree needs renovation.
I had mentioned my diet when we checked in and I was given a slip to hand to the restaurant manager. I found him to be very helpful and the food was labelled. The head chief approached me-and told me nothing would be to much trouble and not to hesitate to ask for something to be cooked specially for me. On the whole the food was good and there was always a variety of different meals, if you can’t find something to hear you must be very fussy.
There was no problem getting sun loungers even in the afternoon.
The animation team worked extremely hard and tried to cater for everyone.the entertainment for adults was poor.
I would make two suggestions. 1 have a separate entertainment for adults in the evening, the area where you do the BQ would be perfect. 2 have a separate no smoking area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are a family of grandparents, parents and 2 children, aged 3 and 7 and this was our second visit to this hotel. Once again it did not disappoint in any way. All the staff are so friendly and helpful, from reception, to Sidi and the other wonderful chefs, Antonio and his staff in the restaurant, nothing too much trouble for them. The food once again was great. Our rooms were very comfortable, and cleaned every day. The entertainment team were also great, so much going on through the day and evening never a dull moment. And of course there is the Marina, just a few minutes walk away, and the lovely Cala'n Bosch beach. Added to this the Sunset Boat Trip we took and the evening to the Somni Dancing Horses. Would we return again, definitely yes.

Date of stay: August 2019