Went to the hi marina apartments in 2012 my boyfriend had been to menorca before and loved it so we went when we saw everyone getting off at these lovely hotels we were thinking yay hopefully out is as lovely sad to say it looked so run down and we got the shock of out lives when we went in the reception area was so dated only the reception staff spoke English we walked through to the eating area to ask a member of staff when we could check in safe to say she didn't understand a word we said so we waited half hour for someone to come and put our stuff in a luggage room. The one thing I can say was amazing about this hotel was the air con if you go at this time of year you must get the air con leave it on all day when our out but be careful the maids like to turn it off so we ended up hiding the remote but when you come in from a hot day by the pool and you get hit with the lovely blast of cold air from the air con it is amazing.
The rooms were dingy and basic the beds were like wood and uncomfortable but I managed to sleep.
On the first day all we wanted to do was go to the pool but the adult pool was 2.6 meters deep not a very nice feeling knowing you can't touch the bottom. Then when we were relaxing we get harassed for an hour about sun cream by a sun care assistant it's safe to say for the rest of the holiday we didn't use the hotels facilities or eat the food we went to the paradise club which is a lovely hotel we are going back this year but won't go back to the hi marina all I would say is if you do book here then use a different hotels facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THIS HOTEL HAS BEEN REFURBISHED DURING WINTER 2014/2015. Beautiful natural landscapes bathed in crystal clear blue waters, unique and unforgettable beauty of the Balearics - these are the experiences we would like to share with you in smartline Cala'n Bosch*** situated in Calan Bosch, Cap d'Artrutx, on the island of Menorca. A magnificent location of the hotel, sports and leisure facilities combined with peace and quiet atmosphere, so peculiar to the island of Menorca, will make your holiday with family, partner or friends an experience you would like to repeat again and again. The smartline Cala'n Bosch*** is located right on the beach of Calan Bosch in Cap D'Artrutx and 11 km from Ciutadella, former capital of Menorca. The hotel offers 188 rooms with balcony, air-conditioning, SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. The hotel is equipped with 1 adults' y 1 children's swimming pool, pool bar, snack bar, and is provided with direct access to the beach. The hotel offers gastronomic evenings and an enjoyable entertainment program with activities for all ages. Just 150 m away from the hotel you will find the marina of Calan Bosch where you will be able to enjoy water sports. Horse riding and cycling facilities as well as possibilities for cultural visits are also in the immediate neighbourhood of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smartline Cala'n Bosch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi Cala n Bosch Hotel
- Cala Bosch Hotel
- Hi Cala n Bosch Ciudadela
- Hotel Cala n Bosch
- Smartline Cala'n Bosch Menorca, Spain