“paco flippin eck. egg and chips.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Big Apple Karaoke Bar - CLOSED

Big Apple Karaoke Bar
Northants
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“paco flippin eck. egg and chips.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Where to start? Paco made our stay complete, very welcoming always pleasant and awesome black Russians . we had to visit every night well he is the only man I know who could get me to sing "gay bar and I'm too sexy" in public. I feel the only negative reviews come from the Jeremy kyle munters who unfortunately for paco arrived on our last night. Everybody really should go at least once or twice or lol.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Headless

Catterick, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Our favourite bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Day 4 of our holiday and we have spent at least one meal a day here. We love it!!!!
Can't understand any of the nasty comments and Paco and his team have been nothing but awesome to ourselves and the kids.
We'll be returning for the rest of our stay and would even book to come back again based on the holiday so far :)

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Amanda_Scott1107
manchester
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I remember being a child and going to menorca... We spent every night in the big apple with paco and chris! I was around 7-8 years old... Now 22 and have a child of my own I would love to go back and see paco&chris.. Also joe&christina from the resturant around the corner ... Any hotels/villas close to the apple I could look to book as I've not been since I was 8

Visited July 2013
Earith, Cambs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We'll meet again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love this place and find it hard to understand some of the negative comments that I've read. Anyway, I can't comment on them but just tell it how I found it. We went here last year and had a great time. Chris was on the Karaoke and was good. Paco also sang some and has his very own way of singing the songs; interesting! I can probably see how folk could take a disliking to Paco but he was always great with us. We returned at the very end of this season, 2013. Most places were closed but I would still of come here any way if they'd all been open. Chris had gone back to Wales so it was just Paco and one waiter. Again, we had no problems. I LOVE to sing and got plenty of opportunity to do so. We ate here a couple of times and it was fine. If I'm in Menorca again, I'll be at The Big Apple again.

Visited November 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sing Your Heart Out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

You need to like karaoke really! If you do, you will have a great time, if you don't, might be one to avoid. I have been going every time I have visited Menorca for the past 18 years. Paco and his staff have always made my group welcome. My last visit was right at the end of the season and luckily the Big Apple was still open, it was a good opportunity to chat to Paco as this is normally a very busy bar, Paco and his staff are working flat out. This year they have started doing food, I always felt they should as it can be a long night, you sometimes want something to eat, so this is a welcome addition. We had burgers, basic but tasty. Sing your heart out!

Visited October 2013